Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SuZyLiNg -

Liked Huny’s post in the thread Just want your opinion!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SuZyLiNg: “Yes you're right. And I've never loved the game more with less people playing. It's amazing! ” You rude sis! You don’t like people. Hater! :buddy: But to be on subject. I recently came back in game and this looks kinda dead-ish. Isn’t…
  • TELEFUNKEN -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Archer's are most easier char to play pvm if you know how/with right items
  • Huny -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread DR Vouchers.

Like (Post)
    announcement_metin2_it_c32545478ca15a29fd8d8c564fc0f922.jpg Dear players! Start: 19.05.2019 00:00 End: 19.05.2019 23:59 On sale icon_metin2_es_f8aac44f2492637f551948b4abbc4772.pngDR Voucher (1000) 30D…
  • Caffeinee -

Now follows OneTwoFour.

Follow
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread DR Vouchers.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_c32545478ca15a29fd8d8c564fc0f922.jpg Dear players! Start: 19.05.2019 00:00 End: 19.05.2019 23:59 On sale icon_metin2_es_f8aac44f2492637f551948b4abbc4772.pngDR Voucher (1000) 30D…
  • Huny -

Replied to the thread Just want your opinion!.

Quote from SuZyLiNg: “Yes you're right. And I've never loved the game more with less people playing. It's amazing! ” You rude sis! You don’t like people. Hater! :buddy: But to be on subject. I recently came back in game and this looks kinda dead-ish. Isn’t…
  • Huny -

Replied to the thread Can you find an answer .. ? ^^.

Nah, snakes don’t squeeze dangly things :D
  • Nagla :) -

• Amadeux -

• sunlove -

Replied to the thread SELL EPIC BLUE STEEL +9.

• Huny -

Thought so. Rabbits are extremely smart :Lheaven:
  • RabbitRun -

• Caffeinee -

Posted the thread Low level warrior equip.

Thread
    Sup, just started over again after some years of break. Looking for; Schield +9 Iron / Monk Plate Armor +9 some HP equip cheap FMS / RIB's Iron Helmet +9 level 18 / 34 armor +9 not looking for any specific bonuses - feel free to PM me ingame or on…
  • Huny -

Posted the thread Price check Titan Shield.

Thread
    Hey babes, can you please help me with a price for this?! Thanks in advance.
  • Huny -

Years old question :cookie: Quote from Huny: “ Who was the first person who saw a cow and said: "I think i'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"? O.o
  • Heavenflow -

Replied to the thread LORD SASH 19% | BSA+9 | Fear Mask +9.

• OneTwoFour -

Hello no jutsu! :ninja: X/ Got 4 helmets lvl 21 +5 let's try them to +7? n5mw7EV.jpg ( Made 2 +6 / failed 2 ) nDsEJG9.jpg Let's try +7 '__' 28Izmh9.jpg o____o ' Got 2 helmet's +7 :twitch:

Replied to the thread Zodiac Glaive +9.

Liked Huny’s post in the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from EpicFailure: “Making all items stackable & tradable would benefit the game. ” Pretty sure they don’t care too much about improving your in-game experience, if there’s not something in it for them as well. Like a win-win situation for…