Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SuZyLiNg -

Replied to the thread Chunjo OldSkool Guild.

IDK which guild or person didn't KS on moonlight events. Take your salt somewhere else. We only accept sugar.
  • fenceboard -

Posted the thread Whalebone Armour lvl 115 +8.

Thread
    I am selling a whalebone armour +8 clean, no buffs or stones, not like it matters at its level but we can start the offers on here or in pms, if its not close to where I want ill just keep it so if you want it to use pm me, if you want to re-sell it,…
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Porphyrean Miracle Chest.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 20.04.2019 00:00 End: 20.04.2019 23:59 SALE Porphyrean Miracle Chest 1 35 List of possible contents: Crescent Moon Ring Ring of Joy Hero's Medal Equus Porphyreus Nazar…
  • SuZyLiNg -

Liked OneTwoFour’s post in the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys how ya doing? Im doing fine, i got luck as shat.... Look at that xD PuzvjSG.jpg I had more two bracelets +6, one i broke to +7 and another i sold for 5kk xD Today I spend some time in desert (almost 1 hour) leveling up to 23 and a half, and i…
  • SmokingZz -

Replied to the thread Smoke my crazy pvm Items!!.

• OneTwoFour -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Hey guys how ya doing? Im doing fine, i got luck as shat.... Look at that xD PuzvjSG.jpg I had more two bracelets +6, one i broke to +7 and another i sold for 5kk xD Today I spend some time in desert (almost 1 hour) leveling up to 23 and a half, and i…
  • Xazo -

Replied to the thread HTN CRIT+HP / LIGHT NECK HP+ CRIT / LIGHT TALIS+1 / FIRE SHOES+0 CLEAN.

I’m just looking for the light talis and the light neck now
  • Nagla :) -

Liked SmokingZz’s post in the thread 6 AND 7 BONUS?.

Like (Post)
    bigger problem is they add stuff like this or alchy but no new content like maps or bosses...(so no reason for inactive to come back)
  • bl1nk -

Replied to the thread Poison Sword +9.

• OneTwoFour -

Brubru <3 I wont forget you my friend, i hope u dont too ^^ Today my friend Brubru gave up on playing metin2 , a friend i talked every day in the game, and shared our progress together. ;( I hope you comeback friend, im here waiting for you…
  • SmokingZz -

Replied to the thread 6 AND 7 BONUS?.

bigger problem is they add stuff like this or alchy but no new content like maps or bosses...(so no reason for inactive to come back)
  • OneTwoFour -

Liked Brubru’s post in the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Like (Post)
    I agree with Xazo and six. Getting a mount is really hard now, the other option is to get a Lvl 35 horse. Find a way to become rich (mining ?). Save money for a FMS+9 and items with HP bonuses. Marry your buff with your main character. Maybe destroy as…
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Concentrated Reading.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 19.04.2019 00:00 End: 19.04.2019 23:59 SALE icon_metin2_it_e292954c64b39f2dac631617e0e17919.pngConcentrated Reading 49 your metin2 team
  • Brubru -

I agree with Xazo and six. Getting a mount is really hard now, the other option is to get a Lvl 35 horse. Find a way to become rich (mining ?). Save money for a FMS+9 and items with HP bonuses. Marry your buff with your main character. Maybe destroy as…
  • DraxCrow -

i playd the game so long but now a start to wonder? 7 bonus and stone and shop stuff and sacha and more what have be come of this game 7 bonus and you need to change the bonus difrent map the end is near wee dont want this stuff
  • Brubru -

Now follows OneTwoFour.

Follow
  • TELEFUNKEN -

• skilgannon -

you will have to wait untill the update goes live to see