Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DiOdin97 -

Replied to the thread Blue Dragon Pet/Egg.

• FindAnger -

Replied to the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

On universalis its not worth the effort for 1 blessing scroll. Maybe on elvedin :^). Anyway, the channel reduction is a very efficient and easy way to reduce fun in the game. So GG.
  • DiOdin97 -

Replied to the thread Ecstasy Fan +9 PVP, Dragon Jaw Bell +9 PVM, Immune 20% DEV, HTN +9 full.

• Suarez7 -

Off topic: Did someone solved the riddle? It makes no sense but I got 130 :pillepalle:
  • Weaponary591 -

Why some people wanna merge with universalis i dont understand.If you want crowded server u shouldnt have started elvedin at the first.We all know this server is empty and we accepted it.We can farm books stones with really good event schedule.The…
  • FindAnger -

Quote from JRock: “MERGE bet. different lang servers cant be done xD if u dont agree> better leave peacely :) thanks ” It can, don’t talk sh1t
  • RabbitRun -

Liked cifoks’s post in the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

Like (Post)
    with the new map you mean Hydra run? It came on Universalis like 2-3 months ago
  • RabbitRun -

Liked KrazeeDuck’s post in the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WhiteSchock: “I can't ignore the silly things you write, TOTAL NON SENSE. Instead of thinking about just your self, think about also the other players that actually plays there, i bet you are a universalis player and wants the new map. The…
  • iDifferentTS -

Replied to the thread Sash 19%+.

• Baubie -

Replied to the thread maintenance riddle.

15.11.2018 Which Metinstone / number must be in the yellow box?
    announcement_metin2_dk_05c4152a1da6dda770470e5c1876c30d.jpg Good luck
  • KrazeeDuck -

Quote from WhiteSchock: “I can't ignore the silly things you write, TOTAL NON SENSE. Instead of thinking about just your self, think about also the other players that actually plays there, i bet you are a universalis player and wants the new map. The…
  • SuZyLiNg -

Liked Baubie’s post in the thread maintenance riddle.

Like (Post)
    Hello To sweeten our server maintenance time, we decided to post a little riddle on server maintenance days. The riddle will be published on the day of the server maintenance between 08:00 CET and 09:00 CET and you have until 13:00 CET am to solve…
  • QueenA -

Now follows Chrysippus.

Follow
  • cifoks -

with the new map you mean Hydra run? It came on Universalis like 2-3 months ago
  • Baubie -

Posted the thread maintenance riddle.

Thread
    Hello To sweeten our server maintenance time, we decided to post a little riddle on server maintenance days. The riddle will be published on the day of the server maintenance between 08:00 CET and 09:00 CET and you have until 13:00 CET am to solve…
  • WhiteSchock -

I can't ignore the silly things you write, TOTAL NON SENSE. Instead of thinking about just your self, think about also the other players that actually plays there, i bet you are a universalis player and wants the new map. The only way to get there is…
  • RabbitRun -

Liked Penetration’s post in the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

Like (Post)
    From the start of Elvedin server was clear that it will be a dead server !
  • MrSheridan -

Replied to the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.

• Testreg -

Replied to the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.