Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Squirtle -

Replied to the thread Battle brs or penta immune 10hh.

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Forgetten Account ID.

Quote from LilBob: “As I also tried in the past I can tell you that something like that is not working, you can't take your account ID back. ” This is just completly wrong
  • amigosan -

Liked SuZyLiNg’s post in the thread 18.4.

Like (Post)
    Haha, always knew they would do this. "We accept feeback" is a load of :poop: It's just a typical move from a nasty business. I see this all the time and knew it would be like this. They just needed to create something so they can say that they asked…
  • FindAnger -

Replied to the thread 18.4.

Quote from cifoks: “kinda sad tho that Webzen can do whatever they want and Gameforge has no word in it lol. ” Yup, we always blame GF for being money hungry but it appears WebZen is money hungry in this case. The only effect of making shards…
  • LilBob -

Replied to the thread Forgetten Account ID.

As I also tried in the past I can tell you that something like that is not working, you can't take your account ID back.
  • Just to inform you, The prices has been reduced. Except the sash is 35 won Buy Now. Please pm me here on in game SooDii or -content removed- personal contact removed skilgannon
  • Nexus -

Replied to the thread Level 35 or < bracelet with 20% dd..

Again, accept even wooden brace+0 with 20 dd, anyone ?
  • skilgannon -

enough of the spam and the nonsense posting
  • RabbitRun -

Liked SuZyLiNg’s post in the thread 18.4.

Like (Post)
    Haha, always knew they would do this. "We accept feeback" is a load of :poop: It's just a typical move from a nasty business. I see this all the time and knew it would be like this. They just needed to create something so they can say that they asked…
  • RabbitRun -

Liked dd13’s post in the thread 18.4.

Like (Post)
    dream it :P
  • RabbitRun -

Liked Penetration’s post in the thread 18.4.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FindAnger: “Except for the sash thing, which is okay. ” Okay? Quote from CryoBunny: “Shoulder Sash Bonus Transfer Shoulder Sash Transfer: Use this item to transfer the bonuses from one shoulder sash to another. But be aware! This process…
  • cifoks -

kinda sad tho that Webzen can do whatever they want and Gameforge has no word in it lol.
  • SuZyLiNg -

• dd13 -

• SuZyLiNg -

Liked FindAnger’s post in the thread 18.4.

Like (Post)
    I stand corrected, its garbage.
  • NINJA1966 -

Posted the thread BWS+9.

Thread
    Buy black wind suit +9 full with 1.5-2k hp , light resis and wind res pm here or in game "Osl"
  • wolfday -

Relax guys , they will find a way to be better for all players .
  • FindAnger -

• Penetration -

Quote from FindAnger: “Except for the sash thing, which is okay. ” Okay? Quote from CryoBunny: “Shoulder Sash Bonus Transfer Shoulder Sash Transfer: Use this item to transfer the bonuses from one shoulder sash to another. But be aware! This process…
  • skilgannon -

You don't see, i don't see, nobody sees any possible good come out of it, but still it's their decision and they are sticking with it