Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Liuon -

Liked Baubie’s post in the thread maintenance riddle.

Like (Post)
    Solution: "5" All winners were notified by email. Congratulations pom pom.gif
  • Liuon -

Liked Baubie’s post in the thread maintenance riddle.

Like (Post)
    18.06.2019 Which Metinstone / number must be in the yellow box? announcement_metin2_dk_b1425933e7e4a14edadbed2835aaff5f.jpg *****
    *Find the solution and send it via e-mail to Baubie@metin2.de 5 players will be chosen per server. Each of them will…
  • Bachleor -

Replied to the thread Razador, Type 6, lvl 98.

• Saddler -

Replied to the thread Whaleborn Armor +4.

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread Little Broomstick.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 20.06.2019 00:00 End: 20.06.2019 23:59 SALE Little Broomstick 15d 99DC your metin2 team
  • TheComedien -

Replied to the thread Update 19.3.

Quote from Shanez: “your text ” This was the Redux one. The Time rift is for leveling and aquiring a tiket for the redux one. At the Beginning we tried Jotun also with 2 People (Mental and Ninja) but we didn´t realise you could go on Mount there.…
  • Shanez -

Liked TheComedien’s post in the thread Update 19.3.

Like (Post)
    Greetings UK I`m a Player on the German Server and I want to know of your experience with the New dungeons With a 5 Man Group we cleared Jotun and didnt clear Nemere. Also I bring a Video of our Jotun Clear
  • Shanez -

Replied to the thread Update 19.3.

nice video and gg! ^^ was this the time rift run or the redux one? So far I'm excited about the new content! It's challenging and basically impossible to solo it, which avoids greedy players haha. It's good to see a run that needs good teamwork! I've…
  • surrounded -

Like (Post)
    Greetings UK I`m a Player on the German Server and I want to know of your experience with the New dungeons With a 5 Man Group we cleared Jotun and didnt clear Nemere. Also I bring a Video of our Jotun Clear
  • Bachleor -

Replied to the thread Selling lvl 100+ Sura Items..

• SuZyLiNg -

Like (Post)
  • TheComedien -

Posted the thread Update 19.3.

Thread
  • TheComedien -

Posted the thread Update 19.3.

Thread
  • WeedLover -

Replied to the thread TITAN+9 20dev 12int 8dex immune.

• Bachleor -

Replied to the thread Selling lvl 100+ Sura Items..

Bone Plate armour+9 Instant Buy Price 70 Won Dragon Scale Helm+9 instant buy Price 65 Won
  • Bachleor -

Replied to the thread Razador, Type 6, lvl 98.

• Gendry -

Posted the thread WTB some items.

Thread
    I want to buy some items SB+9 full especially 20 undead; Golden Necklace +9 with 1.5 ou 2k HP FMS+9 full +4 30 to 38 %average with undead would be wonderfull PM here or ingame Gendry