Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nemesi -

Replied to the thread price please.

• Shanez -

Replied to the thread Small teaser of things to come.

You will get a voucher code which can be used on any server, including Universalis
  • Reaperess -

Replied to the thread price please.

• Ultimo -

what about the quest rewards. will they be given on comet or on uni? i hope the latter since the rewards wont be transferrable.
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread 30% on Enchant Item+.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 16.01.2019 00:00 End: 16.01.2019 23:59 Discount icon_metin2_es_e01d7fcfe62c8e07e3b521d11d2a1002.png Enchant Item+ 129 90 30% your metin2 team
  • ESTDRAG -

Replied to the thread pet.system.

its Type 6, i made it lv 5, didnt know back then that you can see the jumps at lv 4. But i kept it alive for 400 days before making it lv 88, then i didnt have time to lvl it and i was away from game, now i finally finished it. And its 13%, from wiki i…
  • RabbitRun -

Rip edit function: Before* the update, when you couldnt see pet stages.
  • RabbitRun -

That sure is a good pet. Although this pet is from the update, what stage is it? (6 or 8). And ofcourse, is this finally a 14% berserker pet? :P Nice job archieving this. Congratz
  • RabbitRun -

Liked ESTDRAG’s post in the thread pet.system.

Like (Post)
  • ESTDRAG -

Replied to the thread LIGHTNING TALISMAN+1 AND MOONS.

• six -

One question for the char to be transfered you need to do 50 quests until 16 ? or its only for rewards ...
  • broken12 -

Replied to the thread Selling List.

• six -

just a bad timing for most of us... cus we work and study etc... but ok what can we do right? another fail move on
  • CryoBunny -

Replied to the thread Server Comet will stay online for longer.

Additional events, for the Comet Server * Date * Day * Time * Event/Drop * 16.01.2019 * Wednesday * 12:00 - 18:00 * Concentrated Reading * 17.01.2019 * Thursday * 18:00 - 23:59 *…
  • nightmare20en -

Liked CryoBunny’s post in the thread Quest ranking rewards for the Comet server.

Like (Post)
    1st place * amount * name * duration * 50 * Welpen Box * - * 50 * Power Chest * - * 1 * Wind Shoes+ * 1440h * 15 * Blacksmith Handbook * - * 100 *…
  • CryoBunny -

There was something funky going on with it, can't really go into details. The event will end at noon tomorrow.
  • six -

Can i ask why didn't the fishing event started at midnight? waited for so long... now its active
  • CryoBunny -

All rewards related parts of the quest ranking is ending tomorrow at 10:00. Both coupons and ranking rewards.
  • CryoBunny -