Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mrbmrb333 -

Replied to the thread DWC+2 47AVG -15skill.

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread Several Chests and Boxes.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start Date: 20.07.2019 00:00 End Date: 22.07.2019 23:59 Sale Enigma Box 1 29 5 144 10 288 25 720 0 Porphyrean Miracle Chest 1 35 5 175 10 350 25 875 The Chest of…
  • virtualdeath -

Replied to the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.

I think that if we play in only 2 kingdoms there will be more competitive playing between players. I think theres more sense 2kingdoms. What fo you guys think ?
  • virtualdeath -

Liked Chrysippus’s post in the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from virtualdeath: “This server dont have pvp, lets move all into one or two kingdoms :D ” An interesting idea :D
  • six -

we better just be all jinno because Shinsoo and Chunjo its like what ? 2 guilds? or maybe a merge with other servers or maybe im just talking already too much :censored: :censored:
  • threea -

Posted the thread New Dragon Wheel!.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_de_01fa17087132c256305f39bba3a8a0c3.jpg Spin the Dragon Wheel and with a little luck, win the Magma Dragon, the Aura Outfit and much more! (1 spin = 25 DC) Have fun, your Metin2 team
  • Chrysippus -

Quote from virtualdeath: “This server dont have pvp, lets move all into one or two kingdoms :D ” An interesting idea :D
  • Chrysippus -

Replied to the thread New Player.

Quote from Kami: “Hello guys, I started playing Metin like 10 years ago and have stopped for a long time until now. I was wondering how is the state of the game and community, shops, prices etc. I realize the enfasis on P2W as every game made these…
  • six -

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Steam issues.

Steam login was activated after yesterday's maintenance, but sadly it had to be deativated once more
  • Hiumi -

Posted the thread Selling Rune & Poison sword.

Thread
    Hello, im selling: Rune sword+2 10hh 5crit 10devil 2+ ss+4(war,sin,sura) Poison sword+8 38avg ss+4(mob death pierce) Offer here or private. Ty.
  • virtualdeath -

This server dont have pvp, lets move all into one or two kingdoms :D
  • Huny -

Will make a riddle later with some stuff as prize, maybe becomes more active ^^
  • Testreg -

• six -

Quote from Testreg: “At least something is happening here :| ” true... nothing happens in this forum. rip community :sleeping:
  • Hiumi -

Quote from Testreg: “At least something is happening here :| ” Something special