Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shendu -

Replied to the thread Any news about Hydra run??.

Quote from lolo92: “The whole idea of that dungeon was to make money from coiners. It was clear it will took months maybe year to ppl which don`t use dc to make lvl and items to kill that thing. So the only chance to make it faster is to use DC. Of…
  • RabbitRun -

Quote from fenceboard: “@'Shendu your crying about the fact this game is pay to win now? little late for that, its FREE TO PLAY so OF COURSE ITS PAY TO WIN, you think they just made the game for free and don't care about profiting at all? are you…
  • RabbitRun -

Liked lolo92’s post in the thread Any news about Hydra run??.

Like (Post)
    The whole idea of that dungeon was to make money from coiners. It was clear it will took months maybe year to ppl which don`t use dc to make lvl and items to kill that thing. So the only chance to make it faster is to use DC. Of course all game…
  • EpicFailure -

Replied to the thread Old Lady needs to stop lying.

Quote from skilgannon: “old lady prediction refers to yang drop ” I understand, I am just suggesting maybe she could be a real fortune teller and tell you when it is truly a day of good luck for other things. That's why I put it in the suggestions…
  • EpicFailure -

I am desperate, I have played Metin2 for 4yrs and I have only made one item to +9 and that was a BLD... I have destroyed hundreds of items. I think after 4 years I can make more than one item to +9
  • skilgannon -

• bl1nk -

If you count on Old lady to success upgrading items you should be really desperate. Forget about that, it`s for fun only.
  • EpicFailure -

Posted the thread Old Lady needs to stop lying.

Thread
    She claims to be a fortune teller and tells me I have Good Luck today but then everything I attempt fails. After she tells me I have Good Luck I decide to attempt upgrades, these are the results... Start with SB +4 (Full Bonus) add blessing scroll =…
  • bl1nk -

Posted the thread Ice tali +0.

Thread
    Clean. Also trade Gold Thread Shoes+9(wind res) for it
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread bugs in the new server.

this is not a bug, this is intended it is not impossible to level there, it's perfectly possible, and everyone did it closed
  • Lauris -

Liked lolo92’s post in the thread Any news about Hydra run??.

Like (Post)
    The whole idea of that dungeon was to make money from coiners. It was clear it will took months maybe year to ppl which don`t use dc to make lvl and items to kill that thing. So the only chance to make it faster is to use DC. Of course all game…
  • the0unknown -

Posted the thread bugs in the new server.

Thread
    in the new server that has been released "Elvedin", a lot of stuff is out of place, in map2 bakra, where we find white oath, now there's a lot of ape generals and ape leaders with agro making it impossible to lvl there in Valley, second island where…
  • Lauris -

Replied to the thread Dr Voucher.

-content removed- The posting of controversial, inflammatory, or irrelevant issues on the board with the sole purpose to troll or rant is not permitted. This also includes, but is not limited to, posts aimed to provoke others into breaking the rules.
  • lolo92 -

• bl1nk -

Replied to the thread General Enjoy!.

• fenceboard -

@'Shendu your crying about the fact this game is pay to win now? little late for that, its FREE TO PLAY so OF COURSE ITS PAY TO WIN, you think they just made the game for free and don't care about profiting at all? are you high?
  • fenceboard -

Posted the thread 10 HH/15 Magic Fear+8/9 and WGB +9 or HTb+9 w/ 10HH/15Magic/1.5k+HP.

Thread
    Im buying a fear mask +8 or 9 with 10 hh and 15 magic and a wgb+9 with the same. Or instead of the WGb I would buy a htb +8/9 with 10 hh/15 magic and 1.5k+ hp. Let me know your price and well work something out. Thanks
  • Nemesi -

Replied to the thread GOOD PVM BSA+9.

• RabbitRun -

Liked Shendu’s post in the thread Any news about Hydra run??.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skilgannon: “Can be done, it's not nonsense as shown here, a new server completing the run youtube.com/watch?v=QgltZJLN3ns&feature=youtu.be@skilgannon I wasn't saying it can't be done. I was saying it's nonsense, that it was released due…
  • Shendu -

Quote from skilgannon: “Can be done, it's not nonsense as shown here, a new server completing the run youtube.com/watch?v=QgltZJLN3ns&feature=youtu.be@skilgannon I wasn't saying it can't be done. I was saying it's nonsense, that it was released due…