Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• QueenA -

Now follows JamapiCN.

Follow
  • JamapiCN -

Replied to the thread Tips for my pvm Weapon Sura.

Well well.. If vit is really useless for a wp sura. Maybe at the start it is necessary for lower levels who don't have much great items. But when you level up to 70 the master chest I remember you can get that scroll that allows you to reset stats and…
  • BodYYY -

INT->DEX->STR->VIT int for damage, dex for evasion, str for more damage, vit for health/def (useless) farm metins 24/7, moonlight event is soon so extra money, read books every day...
  • Barbita -

Quote from Gakuen: “o i read on a couple forums that the "mainstream" sura build is: 2 int 1 vit, 40 vit and int full after that max vit,max str and finally max dex? : ” If you just start, it's better to raise vit, but in the future you'll realize…
  • Gakuen -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread Tips for my pvm Weapon Sura.

Like (Post)
    my advice is to not listen to anyone that tells you to put vit on a weapon sura
  • Gakuen -

o i read on a couple forums that the "mainstream" sura build is: 2 int 1 vit, 40 vit and int full after that max vit, max str and finally max dex? :o
  • skilgannon -

my advice is to not listen to anyone that tells you to put vit on a weapon sura
  • JamapiCN -

Now follows RabbitRun.

Follow
  • Gakuen -

Liked JamapiCN’s post in the thread Tips for my pvm Weapon Sura.

Like (Post)
    My advice to you: For your skills make sure you login everyday and read the skillbooks daily for every skill mastered. 17 fear? make sure you use band to make it m1. After you work on VIT that reaches 90, you can choose to make STR or DEX next to 90 it…
  • JamapiCN -

My advice to you: For your skills make sure you login everyday and read the skillbooks daily for every skill mastered. 17 fear? make sure you use band to make it m1. After you work on VIT that reaches 90, you can choose to make STR or DEX next to 90 it…
  • Gakuen -

Posted the thread Tips for my pvm Weapon Sura.

Thread
    Hey all, currently i have a PVM dedicated weapon sura in Jinno. (Global EU) lvl 53, M3 Ench. Blade, M3. Ench. Armour, 17 Fear, 1 Dragon swirl 71 VIT, 90 INT, 9 STR, 3 DEX I need tips on a couple things: 1. Finding items, i've farmed up some yang but it…
  • Squirtle -

Replied to the thread PVP QILIN ROYAL SASH 19 8 AVG.

Min. i accept for sash is 6 won dont pm me for less ty
  • Squirtle -

Replied to the thread WTB FMS OVER 45 AVG PERFECT ONYX TEAR NECK+9 FULL.

fms done :thumbsup: still looking for perfect onyx/sapphire and tear neck+9 full
  • uLgotaruM -

Replied to the thread WTB +9 BS (10 HH) OR TRITON (10HH).

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Exp event.

I said that monday i would look into it with Gfinder, and we did, i've also said that there would be another event to compensate and that we would post the dates when we have them so, topic closed, to prevent flooding the premises from all the crying of…
  • ChaosKhorne -

At least we got a reply, but honestly many people prepared for this exp event with full costume set for exp bonus from Item shop=€ and the answer is wednesday, not monday as Noskilgannon said that we would get some kind of information about this, still…
  • ChaosKhorne -

Quote from Birdy: “Quote from Gfinder: “ill activate another event next week ” Its so funny how you Guys care (not). You are just acting like nothing happened, everyone was expecting the Exp Event, and almost 1 week after the Event should've been…
  • Birdy -

Quote from Gfinder: “ill activate another event next week ” Its so funny how you Guys care (not). You are just acting like nothing happened, everyone was expecting the Exp Event, and almost 1 week after the Event should've been the only thing you say…