Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Powershard Chests.

There's already a thread on the subject where this was already discussed 6 AND 7 BONUS? closed skilgannon
  • DeadShot -

Replied to the thread Powershard Chests.

Little update: In order to have the option to exchange 10x books + 100k for that chest you need to accept quest in the Game Missions tab.
  • DeadShot -

Posted the thread Powershard Chests.

Thread
    You can redeem 10 Skill Books with Seon-Hae to receive a Powershard Chest (costs 100,000 Yang). This may contain a random powershard. Just tried that, but it shows 1 000 000 option only. It's bugged or there is other way to open that option for 10…
  • OneTwoFour -

Liked LostManiac’s post in the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Like (Post)
    In temple: White gold, ebony and HT
  • OneTwoFour -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Supp!!!! So i went mining yesterday, to see the yang i could get it from mining sooo.... U ready? :cool: This is what i got in 4 hours of mining : 1EunpTL.jpg Those stones costed me arround 550k as well. So if nothing fails, i have 32 refinned ores.…
  • arakov -

Liked cifoks’s post in the thread 6 AND 7 BONUS?.

Like (Post)
    you have to open missions "n" button and go to Game missions after activate the 6-7th bonus chest and then go to the NPC where you trade the books etc.
  • cifoks -

Replied to the thread 6 AND 7 BONUS?.

you have to open missions "n" button and go to Game missions after activate the 6-7th bonus chest and then go to the NPC where you trade the books etc.
  • arakov -

Here it says 100 000 yang for powershard but ingame is still asking for 1 000 000.
  • Other_metin2_cz_2019_f88b85235c0a308562b8577269c06c12.jpg
    Dear players, Start: 26.04.2019 14:00 End: 01.05.2019 14:00 The Wheel of Destiny is making a return to the item shop! It’s all go in Metin2 – test your luck and seize your chance to win…
  • LostManiac -

• Twix012 -

Replied to the thread Bsa +4 2k HP, 10 abs Hp, 10 wind, 3 abs Sp, 10 bell def stones +4.

• OneTwoFour -

Guess who's back? Back again? OneTwoFour is back. Tell a friend! :cool: Sooooo, today ill show you guys my char's skills page. OneTwoFour: S7t4lFe.jpg OneTwoBuffs ( My buffer :LMAO: ) : W6jGuoq.jpg So, what should i focus on my char's skills now? :thinksolution:
  • Toko -

Quote from cifoks: “You have to take the quest to trade skill books for powershards.. Opened 11 power shard chests got 8x skil books, 1x red powershard and 1x green powershard ” Either you are lucky or me unlucky. It took me 25 attempts with chests…
  • cifoks -

Update is live yes and you can read about it here: board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…Seventh-Bonuses-for-Gear/
  • Baubie -

Replied to the thread maintenance riddle.

Solution: "4" announcement_metin2_dk_aee8a9815feffa7716d2ed0b96423e77.jpg All winners were notified by email. Congratulations pom pom.gif
  • alexdidie123 -

is the update live? So yes why i'cant find it on forum?
  • cifoks -

Also at Gaya market i could buy an item called Small Additive for 34 Gaya wich increase the chance to add bonuses by 5%
  • cifoks -

You have to take the quest to trade skill books for powershards.. Opened 11 power shard chests got 8x skil books, 1x red powershard and 1x green powershard
  • Goedkopezooi -

Replied to the thread Buying list!.

Found the pet boxes, Now looking for : -Still 20% Sash or higher (The higher the better), prefer a clean one. -15 wind helmet for shaman (max lv 80) -Tourmaline bracelet full bonus (prefer with hh/magic) + doesnt matter -Garnet bracelet full bonus…
  • OneTwoFour -

Liked bl1nk’s post in the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Like (Post)
    Ebony, Heaven`s tear, Emerald