Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Motorhead -

Liked JRock’s post in the thread New Player.

Like (Post)
    lvl 29+9 boot with 2k hp is 2-3 wons max
  • cifoks -

Replied to the thread Kiss, Hug, Pass.

• Twix012bre -

Replied to the thread APA +4 FULL BAD BONUS STON +4.

• Twix012 -

Replied to the thread Htn +6 2k hp, 10 arrow, 10 2hand, 2 noob.

• Triller9 -

Replied to the thread Bsa +9 full 1,5k hp, 10 lighting 10 sword 5 abs hp stone +4.

• Mahouri -

Posted the thread Buy raza pet.

Thread
    I want to buy a raza type 6, 3 skills, duration 7+ days any lvl Pm here or in private
  • JRock -

Replied to the thread New Player.

• Motorhead -

Level 29 boots +9 with 2k hp definitely doesn't cost 600kk
  • Brubru -

I started a month ago, i can tell the game is pretty empty but not dead yet. Haven't seen a guild war so far. I think the hardest part of the game begins at lvl 30 because at this moment you have to grind a lot to buy a decent stuff. Prices for items…
  • Huny -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread Holiday Chest.

Like (Post)
    announcement_metin2_it_affe259e6b7fc10ac0c2a271d22c67d4.jpg Dear players! Start: 25.05.2019 00:00 End: 25.05.2019 23:59 Sale icon_metin2_de_0333d38b45b20bd2c5384e4619299363.png Holiday Chest 35 your metin2 team
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Holiday Chest.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_affe259e6b7fc10ac0c2a271d22c67d4.jpg Dear players! Start: 25.05.2019 00:00 End: 25.05.2019 23:59 Sale icon_metin2_de_0333d38b45b20bd2c5384e4619299363.png Holiday Chest 35 your metin2 team
  • Saddler -

Liked CryoBunny’s post in the thread Champions Cup event.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, Champions Cup final is coming and, as usual, we've prepared an event for you! Guess, which team will win the finals and celebrate along with your team! If you guess correctly, there will be 2 separate Football drop events (3 hours each),…
  • Huny -

Like (Post)
    Dear players, Champions Cup final is coming and, as usual, we've prepared an event for you! Guess, which team will win the finals and celebrate along with your team! If you guess correctly, there will be 2 separate Football drop events (3 hours each),…
  • Kami -

Posted the thread New Player.

Thread
    Hello guys, I started playing Metin like 10 years ago and have stopped for a long time until now. I was wondering how is the state of the game and community, shops, prices etc. I realize the enfasis on P2W as every game made these days…
  • nightmare20en -

Like (Post)
  • arnold3 -

Replied to the thread SELLING.

SHAMAN HELM SOLD ! REST STILL AVAILABLE BUMPPPPPPPP
  • Huny -

Replied to the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.

Quote from Testreg: “Don't ask. Just apologize and move on :D don't argue with women ” I like you. :picknose: