Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MrCoffee -

Posted the thread General Guild Lands.

Thread
    I dont know if there is any opened thread about guild lands so let me ask here. Is there any news about guild lands?
  • CryoBunny -

Posted the thread New in Store: Flash Auctions.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_de_d541173bbf5bc5221eca06c619076b34.png
    Dear players, Welcome to the Flash Auction! The clock is ticking and the price is dropping – strike as soon as the offer hits your desired price. But stocks are limited, so don’t wait too…
  • Baubie -

Replied to the thread maintenance riddle.

Solution: Harang All winners were notified by email. Congratulations pom pom.gif
  • Motorhead -

Posted the thread PvP items.

Thread
    Selling these items: WGB +9: 5hh, 10 pierce, 10 magic, 3 hp abso, 10 mystic FMS +9: 3 avg, 10hh, 10 pierce, 10 animal (warr+4/pene+4) FMS+9: 17 avg, 10hh, 6 undead, 6 animal, 6 devil (sura+4/warr+4) Sell for won, also take trades (I can add won if…
  • Imbued -

Replied to the thread Mentenance.

• Rares1 -

Now follows CryoBunny.

Follow
  • Rares1 -

Posted the thread Mentenance.

Thread
    What happend , whe it will be fixt i cant open the game :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:
  • amigosan -

Replied to the thread Extra Maintenance Topic.

• Bachleor -

Hello All. My PC write config error when i try to run Metin2. Then i delete from my Pc. Re- install. And try to download it…….. NOT WORKING.. CONFIG error. And download FAIL...….
  • QueenA -

• CryoBunny -

Replied to the thread Extra maintenance.

• miky30 -

Maybe give US some great event : moon (12h) fishinh 1 week, merchant anniversaire or some cool....
  • Imbued -

Anyone else having problem with steam client? i verified files and restarted steam couple times doesnt help :huh2:
  • Nagla :) -

Best in game feature is now disable, great... xD
  • Imbued -

I get wrong version error in steam when i try to connect server, what to do?
  • NunoSilva -

Liked CryoBunny’s post in the thread In-game channel switch is deactivated..

Like (Post)
    Dear Players, Unfortunately, we discovered critical technical issues related to the in-game channel switch feature. Among other things, it did have a negative impact on the server stability and could cause channel crashes. We are aware that this is…
  • Motorhead -

Liked CryoBunny’s post in the thread In-game channel switch is deactivated..

Like (Post)
    Dear Players, Unfortunately, we discovered critical technical issues related to the in-game channel switch feature. Among other things, it did have a negative impact on the server stability and could cause channel crashes. We are aware that this is…
  • Aphroditee -

Quote from CryoBunny: “Dear Players, Unfortunately, we discovered critical technical issues related to the in-game channel switch feature. Among other things, it did have a negative impact on the server stability and could cause channel…
  • CryoBunny -

Posted the thread In-game channel switch is deactivated..

Thread
  • KennySS -

jeez they removed change channel buttom what's up with that