Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Motorhead -

Liked LostManiac’s post in the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Huny: “What does me enjoying or not the game has to do with the game bringing money in their pockets? And I don't say it as being a bad thing. I find it absolutely normal. What I meant to point out it was just that making money will always…
  • cifoks -

Replied to the thread Kiss, Hug, Pass.

• Nemesi -

Replied to the thread PVP SB+9 & SSB+9.

SSB SOLD, silver bracelet still available
  • TheGreat -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Huny: “What does me enjoying or not the game has to do with the game bringing money in their pockets? And I don't say it as being a bad thing. I find it absolutely normal. What I meant to point out it was just that making money will always…
  • iDifferentTS -

Replied to the thread Zodiac Glaive +9.

• Twix012bre -

Posted the thread APA +4 FULL BAD BONUS STON +4.

Thread
    APA +4 (82lvl)FULL BAD BONUS STON +4 Buy now 450kk :*
  • Goedkopezooi -

Like (Post)
  • JamapiCN -

Liked TheGreat’s post in the thread Bring back KINGDOM WARS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skilgannon: “Quote: “Few reasons why your events turn out unsuccessful 1. They're not planned, meaning you just log in and expect everyone to join 2. Probably not during peak hour/time 3. Your prizes don't attract players ” 1. false,…
  • JamapiCN -

Liked SuZyLiNg’s post in the thread Bring back KINGDOM WARS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skilgannon: “Quote: “Few reasons why your events turn out unsuccessful 1. They're not planned, meaning you just log in and expect everyone to join 2. Probably not during peak hour/time 3. Your prizes don't attract players ” 1. false,…
  • Huny -

• Kaminari -

Posted the thread Lion Sword 50+ avg.

Thread
    WTB Lion Sword with 50+ avg. Send me a message with avg, - skill dmg, +0-9, eventually stones or other stats, if you have for sale. Sincerely, Me
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread 25% on Gold, Silver, Bronze Box.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 22.05.2019 00:00 End: 22.05.2019 23:59 SALE icon_metin2_de_1c10bb0329e29dc67fb422f6044c3254.png Gold Box 219 163 icon_metin2_de_bb51384ca9f099bddadbebe97e4ae046.png…
  • Testreg -

• Motorhead -

Liked Shanez’s post in the thread Bring back KINGDOM WARS.

Like (Post)
    Even though Skil is using profanity himself against players here on the forum, and forcing his opinion down our throats (or at least that's what it feels like), there's no need to turn this into personal vendetta's, let's get back on topic and possibly…
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Superstone event not active..

So the event was running after all, seems like someone jumped the gun on the ignorant accusations.. One thing i can guarantee, nobody touched anything, this is 100% your mistake on searching, before you come out and say that we started the event after…
  • xRobyK -

How does it come I went again in same spots i've been first time and now there are superstones?
  • skilgannon -

So since you understand so much, exactly how you think the event is started? Since apparently it's the GM's fault that don't bother for a minute to go and start the envent, please do tells us more how we the Gm's have failed in not starting the event,…