Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread Chest of Kings.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_ed7f91c4260f1c2ab1fbd0188893fa49.jpg Dear players! Start: 26.06.2019 00:00 End: 26.06.2019 23:59 SALE icon_metin2_it_8f3ebad7d807676f0d38a0e7d84104b5.pngThe Chest of Kings 35 your metin2 team
  • WeedLover -

Replied to the thread TITAN+9 20dev 12int 8dex immune.

thanks but it's a perfect item and wont undersell! Your titan is worth 75w +25w is 100w ... I'm looking for alot more.. I had 100w offer before cash
  • boubou -

Replied to the thread enchant pet.

• boubou -

Posted the thread enchant pet.

Thread
    im selling enchant pet you can pm me ingame xBuffi Or offer me on forum
  • Reaperess -

Replied to the thread TITAN+9 20dev 12int 8dex immune.

last offer in game - titan + 9 20 devil, 20 orcs , 10 block, 20mystic , Immune and 25 won
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Will there ever be a Server transfer ticket to buy ?.

The globetrotter ticket exists to change between servers in the same comunity, not to other comunities, therefore, it's not on shop closed skilgannon
  • virtualdeath -

Replied to the thread Will there ever be a Server transfer ticket to buy ?.

• Yaq -

Posted the thread Will there ever be a Server transfer ticket to buy ?.

Thread
    Hello i just wanted to ask if you could add a server transfer ticket in the Item Shop, because i want to switch server , pls pls pls
  • SmokingZz -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread Stock at 99% when im downloading.

Like (Post)
    simply wait, it's a torrent, and as any torent it might take a while on the last pieces
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Stock at 99% when im downloading.

simply wait, it's a torrent, and as any torent it might take a while on the last pieces
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Ruining of Market by sale everything in IS.

Thinking that the price of xmas okey chests is correlated with the mount is just flat out wrong, there's simply no other way to put it
  • Huny -

Liked Osi’s post in the thread Ruining of Market by sale everything in IS.

Like (Post)
    I think many players are unhappy about the market prices . Making highly demanded items expensive contributes on making server dead and wons being worthless , considering that some ask 300w-500w for an item . In general, I think if prices drop , it will…
  • SmokingZz -

Liked Osi’s post in the thread Ruining of Market by sale everything in IS.

Like (Post)
    I think many players are unhappy about the market prices . Making highly demanded items expensive contributes on making server dead and wons being worthless , considering that some ask 300w-500w for an item . In general, I think if prices drop , it will…
  • Osi -

Liked Petiobm’s post in the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Like (Post)
    As a former player, who progressed well into the game i would suggest u shift ur focus from items to people and FRIENDS, eventually u will reach higher lv and have good items, but ur most valuable resource in this game are not items, yang, dragon coins,…
  • Osi -

• SmokingZz -

Was u the guy selling okey for 4won each ? The prices on market are crazy high cause low players and if a player got a item he sell rly overpriced. Enchant pet was 15 won thats crazy if u think u can get lower type too for 20 won u can buy a perfect pet…
  • Huny -

Liked sunlove’s post in the thread Ruining of Market by sale everything in IS.

Like (Post)
    Once Elie was droped only from xmas golden okey chest and now bcz of that sale auction during the xmas the pc of golden okey ll be down. Now Enchant pet is droping from a chest in IS this will ruin the sale of eggs and perfect pets. If everything…
  • sunlove -

Posted the thread Ruining of Market by sale everything in IS.

Thread
    Once Elie was droped only from xmas golden okey chest and now bcz of that sale auction during the xmas the pc of golden okey ll be down. Now Enchant pet is droping from a chest in IS this will ruin the sale of eggs and perfect pets. If everything…
  • RabbitRun -

Liked Petiobm’s post in the thread My experience with 6+7 bonus system!!!.

Like (Post)
    one thing i dont get ppl have already implemented 6th and 7th in some P servers, wihtout any funky waiting periods and chests, just stuff that work. Why cant the developers look at the code, and write somethign similar that can just work with some minor…