Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Exp event

skilgannon

Maintenance

skilgannon

ORC HOOD, EE

saifsooodii

Selling BWS +9 PVM , HTB +9 2k Hp 20 devils

saifsooodii

Buy Pearl (Global US)

Recent Activities

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Exp event.

I said that monday i would look into it with Gfinder, and we did, i've also said that there would be another event to compensate and that we would post the dates when we have them so, topic closed, to prevent flooding the premises from all the crying of…
  • ChaosKhorne -

At least we got a reply, but honestly many people prepared for this exp event with full costume set for exp bonus from Item shop=€ and the answer is wednesday, not monday as Noskilgannon said that we would get some kind of information about this, still…
  • ChaosKhorne -

Quote from Birdy: “Quote from Gfinder: “ill activate another event next week ” Its so funny how you Guys care (not). You are just acting like nothing happened, everyone was expecting the Exp Event, and almost 1 week after the Event should've been…
  • Birdy -

Quote from Gfinder: “ill activate another event next week ” Its so funny how you Guys care (not). You are just acting like nothing happened, everyone was expecting the Exp Event, and almost 1 week after the Event should've been the only thing you say…
  • AllenWalker -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread Maintenance.

Like (Post)
    Everyone that was above level 105 would get drops as a level 105, that was removed with version 17.6, and every level would simply work normaly for drops, after complaints from players, it's reintroduced again as it was before but for level 110, so…