Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players,
    we are in the middle of the holiday season and we prepared another surprise for you to enjoy your weekend: Fishing Jigsaw event! The event will start on Saturday 16/12/2017 00:00 CET and will end on Sunday 17/12/2017 23:59 CET.
    You can read below all the information regarding the event:

FAQ:

Fishing Jigsaw

You can find this minigame by clicking on the ‘Event’ button and then selecting ‘Fishing Jigsaw’.

The rules of the game are then explained in the following window and you can start playing.

During the event you can catch 5x Fish Jigsaw Chests at once when fishing. If you have the Fishing Book equipped, you even have a chance to catch a Fish Jigsaw Chest Deluxe.

The standard boxes contain a random jigsaw piece, while the deluxe boxes contain special deluxe pieces.

5.PNG

The aim of the game is to fill in all the spaces in as few attempts as possible.

Left-click on a chest to open it. Drag the jigsaw piece to the desired location with your cursor and…
  • New

Dear players,

with the update to version 17.6 the possible bonuses for the Weapon Skins+ have been changed as follows:

BonusMin.Max.
    Maximum HP5002000
    Maximum SP1080
    Vitality212
    Intelligence212
    Strength212
    Dexterity212
    Attack speed18
    Movement speed220
    Casting speed220
    Chance to poison18
    Chance to stun18
    Chance to slow18
    Chance to hit critical110
    Chance of a penetratinghit110
    Strong against Half Humans110
    Attack against animals220
    Attack against Orcs220
    Strong against Esoterics220
    Attack against Undead220
    Strong against Devils220
    Chance to avoid Arrows215
    Sword resistance215
    Twohand resistance215
    Dagger resistance215
    Bell resistance215
    Fan resistance215
    Bow resitance
    Chance to gain doubleexperience220
    Chance to drop thedouble amount of Yang220
    Bleeding attack18
    Claw Defence215

Your Metin2 team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

GREAT PVM ITEMS - WGB + 9 20 10 - EE+9 20 10 - FEARMASK+6 20 10

Nemesi

WTB +9 BS (10 HH) OR TRITON (10HH)

uLgotaruM

Fishing Jigsaw

Tips for my pvm Weapon Sura

Gakuen

SELLING EXCELENT RUBY

Recent Activities

• Nemesi -

Replied to the thread GREAT PVM ITEMS - WGB + 9 20 10 - EE+9 20 10 - FEARMASK+6 20 10.

BUMP! EE for sale, trade also for a good pvp talisman
  • uLgotaruM -

Replied to the thread WTB +9 BS (10 HH) OR TRITON (10HH).

• RabbitRun -

Liked Barbita’s post in the thread Tips for my pvm Weapon Sura.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gakuen: “o i read on a couple forums that the "mainstream" sura build is: 2 int 1 vit, 40 vit and int full after that max vit,max str and finally max dex? : ” If you just start, it's better to raise vit, but in the future you'll realize…
  • ahmedkamalan -

Liked Gfinder’s post in the thread Fishing Jigsaw.

Like (Post)
    announcement_metin2_es_448269bba43cba1a9a46a5ea906cea5f.png Dear players, we are in the middle of the holiday season and we prepared another surprise for you to enjoy your weekend: Fishing Jigsaw event! The event will start on Saturday 16/12/2017 00:00…
  • Gfinder -

Posted the thread Fishing Jigsaw.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_es_448269bba43cba1a9a46a5ea906cea5f.png Dear players, we are in the middle of the holiday season and we prepared another surprise for you to enjoy your weekend: Fishing Jigsaw event! The event will start on Saturday 16/12/2017 00:00…
  • Gakuen -

Replied to the thread Tips for my pvm Weapon Sura.

Ah okay thanks for all the tips, i'll be reading all my skillbooks everyday. I have used like 15 fear bof's without any succes unfortunately :dash: (i honestly think i've used all the fear bof's of the server xD) will leave vit as it is now. I'm farming…
  • sunlove -

Posted the thread SELLING EXCELENT RUBY.

Thread
    SELLING EXCELENT RUBY ( AVG DMG AND DEF ) LEAVE OFFERS PM INGAME: Zews/Rider
  • QueenA -

Now follows JamapiCN.

Follow
  • JamapiCN -

Well well.. If vit is really useless for a wp sura. Maybe at the start it is necessary for lower levels who don't have much great items. But when you level up to 70 the master chest I remember you can get that scroll that allows you to reset stats and…
  • BodYYY -

INT->DEX->STR->VIT int for damage, dex for evasion, str for more damage, vit for health/def (useless) farm metins 24/7, moonlight event is soon so extra money, read books every day...