Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Trades/Offers

Blueberry

Remove steam from my account

[Buy] Blessing Scrolls

Irelia

Ores and refinements

TrubaDum

Ores or refinements?

TrubaDum

Recent Activities

• Irelia -

Liked Blueberry’s post in the thread Trades/Offers.

Like (Post)
    oh i made a failure at the bonus: falcon+9 blackout 15block 6str 2hh qilin 1k 5crit* 20yang
  • Blueberry -

Replied to the thread Trades/Offers.

oh i made a failure at the bonus: falcon+9 blackout 15block 6str 2hh qilin 1k 5crit* 20yang
  • Blueberry -

best offer so far is 300kk + EE+9 20devil 10arrow qilin best offer 250kk / sell for 300
  • Saddler -

Posted the thread Remove steam from my account.

Thread
    I already sent a ticket to support and still no answer... I talk with skilganon on irc.. Hope my situation is solved soon as posible please. Thank you... :/
  • Irelia -

Replied to the thread [Buy] Blessing Scrolls.

• Irelia -

offer ee+9 15arrow 10devils for 10arrow 20devils or ask for a price interested to quilin make a price (i won't offer) good game
  • Crumpet -

Liked digital’s post in the thread useful tip: 'black screen on shop character'.

Like (Post)
    When you set up a shop and you come back after few hours, your screen sometimes may be black or frozen. Most of players just spam/flood on chat to get auto-kick but there is some better way - just press enter and type a command /close and wait few…
  • TrubaDum -

Replied to the thread Ores and refinements.

Yes u can mine them ofc, gold and pearls are also needed.
  • TrubaDum -

Replied to the thread Ores or refinements?.

U can try to sell, but people prefer to buy a ready product.
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Discount Scroll of Correction, Medal of the Dragon, Enchant Item+.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! On 25.07.2017 from 00:00 untill 23:59 you can find on the item shop Discount 35%: Scroll of Correction 49 32 icon_metin2_it_19b356560388646b1288159853edfc12.png Medal of the…