Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sura ARMOR +9 , PS+5 , Amethyst+9 , Nimbus+9 , HTN+6

TheGreat

Battle Sword +9 full +4

6 AND 7 BONUS?

virtualdeath

Starting from zero, and progress ^_^

OneTwoFour

OldSkool Guild

alexdidie123

Recent Activities

• TheGreat -

Replied to the thread Sura ARMOR +9 , PS+5 , Amethyst+9 , Nimbus+9 , HTN+6.

BUMP adding mpa+9 2k hp 30 attack value 2 abs hp
  • TheGreat -

Liked Shanez’s post in the thread Chunjo OldSkool Guild.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alexdidie123: “hallo everyone i have question I'm from blue if i come to yellow Im welcome the guild? Im lv 61 aos p berserker m8 ss m8 perfecht ruby jade onyx garnat legendary matt on good pvm ” Everyone is welcome, so are you ! ^^
  • TheGreat -

Liked SuZyLiNg’s post in the thread Chunjo OldSkool Guild.

Like (Post)
    IDK which guild or person didn't KS on moonlight events. Take your salt somewhere else. We only accept sugar.
  • mindsick -

Posted the thread Battle Sword +9 full +4.

Thread
    62dc49f0d847dcf8fd1b0d09380e8334.png Offer in won ^^
  • virtualdeath -

Replied to the thread 6 AND 7 BONUS?.

Everybody knows that P servers are the copy of the official, so im not saying that P servers invented that. I will wait for the update, no more coments ;)
  • skilgannon -

Quote from virtualdeath: “6th and 7th bns you can have like resistence or strong to all classes (1classe for bns), stats(vit, int, str or dex) and then don't know if will they add strong against monsters, attck value... If its like P servers, in the…
  • virtualdeath -

6th and 7th bns you can have like resistence or strong to all classes (1classe for bns), stats(vit, int, str or dex) and then don't know if will they add strong against monsters, attck value... If its like P servers, in the official they can change that.
  • OneTwoFour -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Thanks for all your support <3 Yeah i know shards are a really nice font of farm, but i i know 0 of alchemy xD Maybe when i reach lvl 30 ill start to mine to make some yang ;p Ive farmed many blacksmith materials to do my upgrades, later ill post a print…
  • OneTwoFour -

Liked Yaq’s post in the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Like (Post)
    oww wow cool to see this, keep this up man atleast to lv 90 when you have this much endurance :)
  • Yaq -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

oww wow cool to see this, keep this up man atleast to lv 90 when you have this much endurance :)