Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Stock at 99% when im downloading

skilgannon

Ruining of Market by sale everything in IS

skilgannon

Growing Pet Chest 2.0

9 channels

Is it worth to start playing again?

Yaq

Recent Activities

• SmokingZz -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread Stock at 99% when im downloading.

Like (Post)
    simply wait, it's a torrent, and as any torent it might take a while on the last pieces
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Stock at 99% when im downloading.

simply wait, it's a torrent, and as any torent it might take a while on the last pieces
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Ruining of Market by sale everything in IS.

Thinking that the price of xmas okey chests is correlated with the mount is just flat out wrong, there's simply no other way to put it
  • Huny -

Liked Osi’s post in the thread Ruining of Market by sale everything in IS.

Like (Post)
    I think many players are unhappy about the market prices . Making highly demanded items expensive contributes on making server dead and wons being worthless , considering that some ask 300w-500w for an item . In general, I think if prices drop , it will…
  • SmokingZz -

Liked Osi’s post in the thread Ruining of Market by sale everything in IS.

Like (Post)
    I think many players are unhappy about the market prices . Making highly demanded items expensive contributes on making server dead and wons being worthless , considering that some ask 300w-500w for an item . In general, I think if prices drop , it will…
  • Osi -

Liked Petiobm’s post in the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Like (Post)
    As a former player, who progressed well into the game i would suggest u shift ur focus from items to people and FRIENDS, eventually u will reach higher lv and have good items, but ur most valuable resource in this game are not items, yang, dragon coins,…
  • Osi -

• SmokingZz -

Was u the guy selling okey for 4won each ? The prices on market are crazy high cause low players and if a player got a item he sell rly overpriced. Enchant pet was 15 won thats crazy if u think u can get lower type too for 20 won u can buy a perfect pet…
  • Huny -

Liked sunlove’s post in the thread Ruining of Market by sale everything in IS.

Like (Post)
    Once Elie was droped only from xmas golden okey chest and now bcz of that sale auction during the xmas the pc of golden okey ll be down. Now Enchant pet is droping from a chest in IS this will ruin the sale of eggs and perfect pets. If everything…