Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Alchemy

Mahouri

Is it worth to start playing again?

TheGreat

maintenance riddle

Baubie

Bulwark Pet Book

Monster hunter / Grotto shield

Recent Activities

• Mahouri -

Replied to the thread Alchemy.

only ruby still needed. Come on guys I pay good
  • TheGreat -

Replied to the thread Is it worth to start playing again?.

It's always a lovely idea to come back ! Join us on Chunjo, OldSkool guild and we'd love to chat with old players and help you get up to date with the game. P.S: That video almost made me cry... The nerve ! I quit like 9 years ago from metin2 US but…
  • TheGreat -

Liked Quodra’s post in the thread Is it worth to start playing again?.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone! I know probably hundreds of that kind of posts were made but I was too lazy to look for one :D :rolleye: Soooo... does anybody recommends this server? I was playing few servers before but most of them are kind of extinct now :P Will I enjoy it…
  • Baubie -

Replied to the thread maintenance riddle.

27.06.2019 Which Metinstone / number must be in the yellow box? announcement_metin2_dk_c2f613d551a7887746de4c12ff886e6d.jpg *****
    *Find the solution and send it via e-mail to Baubie@metin2.de 5 players will be chosen per server. Each of them will…
  • iDifferentTS -

Posted the thread Bulwark Pet Book.

Thread
    Hello buy Bulwark Pet Book, MSG me. Thanks. ;)
  • Xazo -

Posted the thread Monster hunter / Grotto shield.

Thread
    Hello ! I'm selling this shield and a Monster Hunter Pet Book board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…6cf265b5a55352aa7db1638fa I'm looking for wons or i can accept trades for Aurora/Whalebone armor , Zodiak Sword 35avg+ , 15% Fire Bracelet-Warrior Armor Of…