Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Searching Items after Merge mit Sol. sPain

htn+9

Diamond Excellent

Jaqueca LM

Buy copper necklace +9 pvm

gustas10

sell

Recent Activities

• iHacK HS -

Posted the thread Searching Items after Merge mit Sol. sPain.

Thread
    WTB Perfect Razador Pet. +10% Tp over LvL 81. Brilliant / Exzell perfect Rubin. Moonstones and Red Zodiac Chests. Silver Okey Chests. Pn Me Here. I pay with Yang / Won / DR
  • ARN0LD -

Posted the thread htn+9.

Thread
    selling htn+9 2k hp , 5crit 3 more ( noobies ) ...I think is excellent for hunting high lvl bosses for mediocre players. Buy now: 9won ( accepting offers close to the above )
  • Jaqueca LM -

Now follows skilgannon.

Follow
  • Jaqueca LM -

Replied to the thread Diamond Excellent.

buying also a brilliant/flawless/clear diamond (no bonuses)
  • Jaqueca LM -

Liked jurrie’s post in the thread Am back, and not sure what to do...

Like (Post)
    Heya, i just started playing again after some years/months idk exactly. but now i have no clue what to do i got severals accounts but not sure what to do with them ninja lvl 92 Main account weapon sura lvl 75 body war lvl 65 healer lvl 75 archer lvl…
  • nemuritorul0 -

Posted the thread sell.

Thread
    briliant ruby 3.3kkk bad bonus 500x chest goold fish M 7,5KK (EACH M) 20X SILVER OKEY CHEST 18KK EACH 20X NEMERE CHEST 3X OPEN 15KK EACH :rocketlauncher: :missilelauncher: :minigun: :missilelauncher:
  • gustas10 -

Replied to the thread Buy copper necklace +9 pvm.

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread Gold Box, Emotion Mask, Enchant Item+.

Thread
    Dear players! On 19.02.2018 from 00:00 untill 23:59 you can find on the item shop DISCOUNT Gold Box 219 165 Enchant Item+ 129 78 Emotion Mask 30D 48 36 Emotion Mask 15D 26 20 your metin2 team
  • JagTiger -

Replied to the thread GROTTO STUFF FOR WARRIOR.

Buy List : Light + Devil Helmet (warrior) bracelet with devil and light res. Wooden Shoes and Copper Neck +8-9 if possible bonused ones. Qilin Shoes with 2khp and attack speed / blockout / crit ebony earrings devil + arrow
  • JagTiger -

Replied to the thread Demon Tower Stuff.

Bracelet is sold. The others are still for sale