Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Starting from zero, and progress ^_^

Testreg

Date or Next Nr.2#

Testreg

Kiss, Hug, Pass

Testreg

Whoever post lasts wins !!!

Testreg

Important suggestions for metin2

cifoks

Recent Activities

• Testreg -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

About skills - feather walk is completely useless imo but other than that the order seems alright About stats - my archer has dex/str/vit maxed cuz even if int would give more dmg that doesn't really help if you are dead cuz you have no hp :D my ninja was…
  • Testreg -

Replied to the thread Date or Next Nr.2#.

• Testreg -

Replied to the thread Kiss, Hug, Pass.

• Testreg -

Replied to the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.

Replied to the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

im sure that Webzen/gameforge have a pretty long list of stuff to fix/add and at some point they will add most of the stuff that is needed its just the matter of time but will probably take a while
  • Amadeux -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread Bring back KINGDOM WARS.

Like (Post)
    Don't forget the ones that always try to break their own kingdom metin just to ruin for eveeryone, forcing other to have to go on free on them, those are always nice ones
  • Nagla :) -

Replied to the thread Kiss, Hug, Pass.

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread Riptooth Weapon Skins / Costume Transfer Box.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_affe259e6b7fc10ac0c2a271d22c67d4.jpg Dear players! Start: 20.05.2019 00:00 End: 20.05.2019 23:59 On sale in the offers category icon_metin2_de_0ab29e1f0c5b907f9086d297de4d0837.pngRiptooth Blade 30D…
  • OneTwoFour -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Just a question guys, what do u think of my skill's build of ninja archer? Im doing: Fire Arrow / Posion Arrow / Spark / Repetitive Shot / Arrow Shower / Feather Walk I chose Spark first insted of Repetitive Shot because of the area damage it deals,…