Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

HTN +9 PVM

allrize

Lion Plate Armor+9 Full+4 & Scale Plate Armor+6 Ful+4

Gendry

Mysterious Chest

Clothing of Harmony

Selling Oceanic+5 And Legendary Brilliant Sapphire+5

Recent Activities

• allrize -

Replied to the thread HTN +9 PVM.

İf your willing to accept I can buy 15wons today
  • Gendry -

Replied to the thread Lion Plate Armor+9 Full+4 & Scale Plate Armor+6 Ful+4.

Still selling Armors. I wand to add a Wild Boar 20 days.
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Mysterious Chest.

Thread
    Dear players! Start Date: 16.07.2019 00:00 CEST End Date: 16.07.2019 23:59 CEST Sale icon_metin2_it_d412e6b0130506c04be5be7eb3657a3f.png Mysterious Chest 1 35 5 175 10 350 25 875 your metin2 team
  • Huny -

Posted the thread Clothing of Harmony.

Thread
    Looking to buy Clothing of Harmony (shammy armour) any +, bonused or not. PS: If I don’t find this one, I might be interested in any other lvl 115 so just message me here or in game (LittleHun) with details of whatever you got and the price for…
  • Chrysippus -

Posted the thread Selling Oceanic+5 And Legendary Brilliant Sapphire+5.

Thread
    Oceanic shoes+5 10 crit, sp+30, 3 att speed, 2 blackout ,15 sword Legendary Brilliant Sapphire+5, defence against lycan and ninja, str vs ninja Leave offers. :sniper: :sniper:
  • WeedLover -

Replied to the thread Selling 20x different type items GOOD STUFF.

SOLD Wind shoes Wgb 15 light 10dev Htb 10fire 10abs hp Bsa 15fire 10abs hp 1khp EE 10hh 10sw
  • Saddler -

Replied to the thread Meley type 6 epic pet.

Quote from sunlove: “Epic? board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…f94b03215e2951bec045039eb Then this? xD ” How old are you exactly? Gtfo kid.
  • Odilo -

Replied to the thread BSA.

• Ansardes -

Replied to the thread Meley type 6 epic pet.

• sanji123 -

Replied to the thread Zodiac rank list.

If just all the dead server merge with UK it would be perfect.... The active players on the dead server will play even more and then the UK server will be more active aswell...I dont get it, why they dont merge communities.