Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Demon Slayer's Chest (m/f)

Bring back KINGDOM WARS

skilgannon

Blessing Fruit(Historian)

SmokingZz

PC Raza

Starting from zero, and progress ^_^

OneTwoFour

Recent Activities

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread Demon Slayer's Chest (m/f).

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 21.05.2019 00:00 End: 21.05.2019 23:59 SALE icon_metin2_de_068c30177bf88493646f9a84cd824487.pngDemon Slayer's Chest (f)
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Bring back KINGDOM WARS.

makes sense, nobody uses the pvp sytems availble, therefore we must make new ones player logic at it's best the worst blind is the one that doesn't want to see i'm out of the loop discussion, have fun and dream on
  • Amadeux -

Liked Nagla :)’s post in the thread Bring back KINGDOM WARS.

Like (Post)
    why do i have a feeling that skill is negative all the time xd ps. with that way of thinking u wont change anything
  • Amadeux -

Liked SuZyLiNg’s post in the thread Bring back KINGDOM WARS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skilgannon: “Don't forget the ones that always try to break their own kingdom metin just to ruin for eveeryone, forcing other to have to go on free on them, those are always nice ones ” And I'll never forget that hahaha :D You're talking…
  • SmokingZz -

Replied to the thread Blessing Fruit(Historian).

i can't put it in storekeeper and give to other char...so yeah it will take over days and steal a slot xD
  • Shanez -

Replied to the thread Bring back KINGDOM WARS.

Quote from skilgannon: “At all times, there has always been people wanting PVP events, and at all points when we did a pvp event, the so called PVP'ers don't join, there might be a million excuses, but at the end it's the egos, and no, nothing changed…
  • sunlove -

Posted the thread PC Raza.

Thread
    pc raza lv96 berserker 13% drill 12%, 11.5 hp, 7 days
  • Testreg -

what if I already have 5 chars with p skills on them? want me to delete those? but there is no way to remove that thing and you just have to wait till the time runs out. at least it stacks and is only just one spot taken so be happy that its not worse…
  • sanji123 -

The items that i dont need and cant sell or drop. I put them on a character on the account en delete the character afterwards.....
  • SmokingZz -

Posted the thread Blessing Fruit(Historian).

Thread
    Hey how can i get rid of this beautiful item ? Can't throw it away can't sell can't trade etc! Please i don't wanna have this item :banghead: