Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PVP SB+9 & SSB+9

Nemesi

Zodiac Glaive +9

iDifferentTS

APA +4 FULL BAD BONUS STON +4

Kiss, Hug, Pass

• Hero
  • Huny

Huny

Lion Sword 50+ avg

Recent Activities

• Nemesi -

Replied to the thread PVP SB+9 & SSB+9.

SSB SOLD, silver bracelet still available
  • TheGreat -

Liked LostManiac’s post in the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Huny: “What does me enjoying or not the game has to do with the game bringing money in their pockets? And I don't say it as being a bad thing. I find it absolutely normal. What I meant to point out it was just that making money will always…
  • iDifferentTS -

Replied to the thread Zodiac Glaive +9.

• Twix012bre -

Posted the thread APA +4 FULL BAD BONUS STON +4.

Thread
    APA +4 (82lvl)FULL BAD BONUS STON +4 Buy now 450kk :*
  • Goedkopezooi -

Liked LostManiac’s post in the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Huny: “What does me enjoying or not the game has to do with the game bringing money in their pockets? And I don't say it as being a bad thing. I find it absolutely normal. What I meant to point out it was just that making money will always…
  • JamapiCN -

Liked TheGreat’s post in the thread Bring back KINGDOM WARS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skilgannon: “Quote: “Few reasons why your events turn out unsuccessful 1. They're not planned, meaning you just log in and expect everyone to join 2. Probably not during peak hour/time 3. Your prizes don't attract players ” 1. false,…
  • JamapiCN -

Liked SuZyLiNg’s post in the thread Bring back KINGDOM WARS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skilgannon: “Quote: “Few reasons why your events turn out unsuccessful 1. They're not planned, meaning you just log in and expect everyone to join 2. Probably not during peak hour/time 3. Your prizes don't attract players ” 1. false,…
  • Huny -

Replied to the thread Kiss, Hug, Pass.