Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players,

due to heightened fraud rates we had to adjust our DR voucher prices. The reason behind this is that every fraud case causes a lot of effort for many different employees and each fraud case costs us a lot. In order to be able to still offer DR vouchers we therefore had to raise the voucher prices by approximately 30%. This is to cover the surplus costs caused by the massively heightened fraud rates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Your Metin2 Team
  • New

General

Which servers are being merged?

All of the EN servers are being merged.

How many servers will there be afterwards?

One

How many channels will there be on the merged servers?

The exact assignment is not yet set.

Do I need to confirm my email address? I don't have any access to the email account I used for my registration anymore.

After the merge, you will need to log in to the Metin2 website and where required assign your characters to new accounts (how this is done will be explained further below). There will be NO confirmation via your email address necessary.

Will the Yang, Won or Gaya be reset to zero?

No, you will keep your entire savings.

Who can I contact if I have a problem?

Get in touch with Support at metin2.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en

Items/Inventory

What will happen to my equipment?

Your inventory will be carried over 1:1 onto the new server.

What happens if I have five characters with full inventories on all the affected servers?

Neither…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dr Voucher

Nemesi

Whoever post lasts wins !!!

Testreg

Vouchers

MANDOLINO EQUIPMENT - Take a look :P

Nemesi

Razador/Bashido

Penetration

Recent Activities

• gustas10 -

Liked LordHosan’s post in the thread Dr Voucher.

Like (Post)
    GameForge increased the vouchers by 30 %, taking it out of reach of most players. Thirty 30% is unreasonable. The reason they give for the increase is fraud. In stead of preventing the fraud, they let us pay 30 % more. We cannot prevent them for doing…
  • gustas10 -

Like (Post)
    I don't often write in forum, but this time I have to say something. This game is dying already. The merge is a desperate attempt to pump new life in this game. That effect will last for few month and then numbers will drop again. In stead of trying to…
  • Nemesi -

Replied to the thread Dr Voucher.

Quote from EmmilysTradingpoint: “Quote from Nemesi: “Merge process have costs guys :D guess who is gonna pay for it? :thumbsup: :dash: ” I think you should pay for it, you screamed the loudest xD ” I think that they decided to merge also because of players opinion,…
  • EmmilysTradingpoint -

Quote from Nemesi: “Merge process have costs guys :D guess who is gonna pay for it? :thumbsup: :dash: ” I think you should pay for it, you screamed the loudest xD
  • Nagla :) -

• Nemesi -

Merge process have costs guys :D guess who is gonna pay for it? :thumbsup: :dash:
  • Nemesi -

Like (Post)
    I don't often write in forum, but this time I have to say something. This game is dying already. The merge is a desperate attempt to pump new life in this game. That effect will last for few month and then numbers will drop again. In stead of trying to…
  • Testreg -

Replied to the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.

• Penetration -

Its not even worth to buy them for this prices <X
  • RabbitRun -

Like (Post)
    GameForge increased the vouchers by 30 %, taking it out of reach of most players. Thirty 30% is unreasonable. The reason they give for the increase is fraud. In stead of preventing the fraud, they let us pay 30 % more. We cannot prevent them for doing…