Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SELLING MELEY PET

DC Yang farmer questions

Testreg

buy triton+9 2xhh

Ring of Joy

Jade exce / saphire matt / pvp LPA

Recent Activities

• Monoceros1 -

Posted the thread SELLING MELEY PET.

Thread
    Right now 6 Level And 1,9 HP Every 6 Level 0,7 HP rises up ( Perfect Pet ) 3 Skill And 36 Days I waiting for offers.
  • Testreg -

Replied to the thread DC Yang farmer questions.

Don't use either of those medals. Damage today is around 5k no crit with crimson on (around 3k without it) with 2 pets no alchemy and 80undead. Today I'm with 20more undead than last night and in a slightly diffrent spot :D I'm just experimenting with this…
  • adinuttz -

Posted the thread buy triton+9 2xhh.

Thread
    15 won max
  • Devorra -

u got itemshop double yangdrop(Lucky Medal) and additionally these Lucky Medal out of MasterChest? And how much damage u make? Its aswell important. Im dealing 2,4k noncrit
  • ChaosKhorne -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread bugs in the new server.

Like (Post)
    this is not a bug, this is intended it is not impossible to level there, it's perfectly possible, and everyone did it closed
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Ring of Joy.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 21.08.2018 00:00 End: 24.08.2018 23:59 SALE Ring of Joy (7 days) - 149 DC your metin2 team
  • Testreg -

I tried yesterday with my lv81 lycan char (yang drop pet, 20yang shoes and neck). Maybe it's because of the lvl or maybe i was in the wrong spot or doing something else wrong (1st time I tried farming yang there) but I got less than that.
  • Xazo -

Posted the thread Jade exce / saphire matt / pvp LPA.

Thread
    Hi want to sell those items : - Jade legendary Excellent for clarity - sapphire leg matt with : strong and def againsta chaman/ strong against ninja - sapphire leg matt with string and defence against ninja / defence against warrior Sapphire leg matt for…
  • Devorra -

Posted the thread DC Yang farmer questions.

Thread
    Hey, im a level 75 sura and i want to know if its worth to level up to level 81 for monkey with 9,2% yang drop (10,2%hp)? Or im dropping better at 75 there? At now im getting 8kk maximum per hour. Would it increase if im level up and use my monkey`? or…
  • bocainemetin -

Posted the thread Price check for few items.

Thread
    EE+9 10arrow 10devil 10sword 10orcs 10animal Posion+7 42avg 3crap bns +4ss Glory Boots+5 5blackout 1.5khp 10 arrow 10 sword 1crap HTN+9 1khp 5blackout 10 arrow 10 sword 1crap HTB+9 1.5khp 5pierce 20devil 10 undead 1crap LPA(34lvl war armor)+9 10% hp…