Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SASH 19% and Wild Boar seal

Lachezar98

Buy pvm pet

N0C selling list

gustas10

trade green wolf fang 10hh 20 devils+6 for hawk+9 avg 37+

SELLING MELEY PET

skilgannon

Recent Activities

• Lachezar98 -

Replied to the thread SASH 19% and Wild Boar seal.

• gustas10 -

Posted the thread Buy pvm pet.

Thread
    Hello, looking to buy a pvm pet with berserk skill.
  • gustas10 -

Replied to the thread N0C selling list.

Quote from gustas10: “Quote from gustas10: “Quote from gustas10: “Quote from gustas10: “Hello, selling alot of my stuff, dont have a price for most of the items so sorry, but you'll have to offer :rolleyes: HH+9 5hh 15magic 10fire 30hp regen 5atk speed
  • assd1998 -

Posted the thread trade green wolf fang 10hh 20 devils+6 for hawk+9 avg 37+.

Thread
    ^^
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread SELLING MELEY PET.

A perfect pet is one that levels each 5 levels 0.5 or 0.6 (if not aged) The pets that level each 6 the best ones can only be confirmed if they level 0.8 or 0.9, yours leveled 0.7 therefore you can't say if it's the best of the ones that level each 6…
  • Monoceros1 -

Posted the thread SELLING MELEY PET.

Thread
    Right now 6 Level And 1,9 HP Every 6 Level 0,7 HP rises up ( Perfect Pet ) 3 Skill And 36 Days I waiting for offers.
  • Testreg -

Replied to the thread DC Yang farmer questions.

Don't use either of those medals. Damage today is around 5k no crit with crimson on (around 3k without it) with 2 pets no alchemy and 80undead. Today I'm with 20more undead than last night and in a slightly diffrent spot :D I'm just experimenting with this…
  • adinuttz -

Posted the thread buy triton+9 2xhh.

Thread
    15 won max
  • Devorra -

Replied to the thread DC Yang farmer questions.

u got itemshop double yangdrop(Lucky Medal) and additionally these Lucky Medal out of MasterChest? And how much damage u make? Its aswell important. Im dealing 2,4k noncrit
  • ChaosKhorne -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread bugs in the new server.

Like (Post)
    this is not a bug, this is intended it is not impossible to level there, it's perfectly possible, and everyone did it closed