Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players,

you will have noticed that our forums have been secured in a way that made them inaccessible for you since Friday night. We'd like to apologize for this inconvenience, especially since the forums are our number one method of conveying information to you. However, this was necessary to maintain a high level of security and caution.

There has been a security issue which needed to be addressed in a quick and reasonable manner which made it necessary to fully restrict access to the involved systems for the time being. Without going into too much detail: there was a - limited - entry point which was used to gather information from 2 of our forums (OGame US and OGame Origin). This entry point has been sealed immediately. It was limited exclusively to the forums mentioned before; all other forums were not affected, however, as an added layer of security we kept all other forums unavailable as well while precise and detailed checks were performed to ensure this entry point is
  • New

Dear players!

Start: 19.09.2018 00:00
    End: 19.09.2018 23:59

SALE
    Aquarian Blade 49 30D
    Aquarian Dagger 49 30D
    Aquarian Bow 49 30D
    Aquarian Glaive 49 30D
    Aquarian Bell 49 30D
    Aquarian Fan 49 30D
    Aquarian Claws 49 30D
    Aquarian Blade+ 99 30D
    Aquarian Dagger+ 99 30D
    Aquarian Bow+ 99 30D
    Aquarian Glaive+ 99 30D
    Aquarian Bell+ 99 30D
    Aquarian Fan+ 99 30D
    Aquarian Claws+ 99 30D

your metin2 team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lycan armour lv 70 +9

Perfect MPA for G2

trenb

shaman: bell or fan?

Shaman clothing of level 115

selling list

Squirtle

Recent Activities

• xxxart195 -

Posted the thread Lycan armour lv 70 +9.

Thread
    Hello I want to buy Nightshade Armour+9 with bonus or clean or +8full bonus .Pm in Game 4GloryUk or leave message here :chainsaw: .Thank you !! :thumbup: 8) :D
  • trenb -

Replied to the thread Perfect MPA for G2.

• relaxedLT -

Posted the thread shaman: bell or fan?.

Thread
    hello im dragon force shaman wanted to ask for pvp which are better fans or bells because now there is bell bonus on dragon shaman skills so im a bit confused on this one. thanks... ?(
  • Enthalpy -

Posted the thread Shaman clothing of level 115.

Thread
    Hello, Looking for either of the four shaman 115 clothings: -Clothing of Faith+0 -Clothing of Harmony+0 -Fire Clothing+0 -Moon Clothing+0 Pm me here on forums or ingame if you have one for sell :ninja: -Enthalpy
  • Squirtle -

Replied to the thread selling list.

• Enthalpy -

Replied to the thread Demon Fan +9 pvp.

• Squirtle -

Posted the thread Battle brs or penta immune 10hh.

Thread
    Hi, im looking for 1 of these shields: immune and 10hh pm or reply here ty
  • saifsooodii -

Posted the thread BUYING PERFECT DIAMOND FLAWLESS/BRILLIANT , ONYX FLAWLESS/BRILLIANT.

Thread
    BUYING PERFECT DIAMOND FLAWLESS/BRILLIANT , PERFECT ONYX FLAWLESS/BRILLIANT Pm me here please or in game if you find me online SooDii
  • Dragneel89 -

Replied to the thread Sura helm 20undead.

• Goedkopezooi -

Replied to the thread selling list.