Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear Community,

We would like to ensure that our channels are all equally busy, and in order to achieve this goal, we’re going to reduce the number of channels per server. This should help to prevent certain channels becoming excessively full, while others remain virtually empty. As ever, our aim in this is to provide both new and existing players with the best possible gaming experience.

Reduction will happen on Tuesday, during maintenance.

The Metin2 Team
  • New

Dear players,

As the summer rolls on, we’re pleased to bring you the burning new update 17.3 with tons of exciting changes in store!
    The patch will launch on 27th June!
    Look forward to a special group version of Meley’s Lair, the entertaining Fishing Jigsaw with some cool prizes, plus a new in-game currency.

Here’s what you can look forward to:

New Currency: Gaya

There’s a new in-game currency system making its way into Metin2 – Gaya! Collect Glimmerstones to cut into precious Gaya, then exchange them for one of the items offered on the Gaya Market.

Group Dungeon and Group Search

Your friends are offline and you aren’t a member of a guild, but you still want to slaughter a dragon? Then help is at hand! Charge into Meley’s Lair as a group of at least four players from level 75 and reap the honour, glory and rewards!
    If you’re short of players, you can now register to use the new Group Search and automatically find other players with similar goals.

Goodbye Trolls

You get to…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

FMS +9 39% Average Shinsoo

FMS+9/LETHAL+9/EE+9

xTHCx

The Diary Page 3

Xerosen

Zazorah

SOME PVP ITEMS

wbody2121

Recent Activities

• Neny -

Posted the thread FMS +9 39% Average Shinsoo.

Thread
    Hello! I want to sell my FMS +9 on global EU, Shinsoo Kingdom. Full information: FMS +9 Average Damage 39%, Skill Damage -13%, Blackout chance 3%, Strong against Mystics +6%, CLEAN board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…15446917ad668066275299559 Post your…
  • xTHCx -

Replied to the thread FMS+9/LETHAL+9/EE+9.

LETHAL SOLD !! EE STILL FOR SALE - BUY NOW REMAINS 90kk
  • DonCato -

Liked Zazorah’s post in the thread 17.3.

Like (Post)
    Guys, stop barking at the GM's . They don't make these decisions , it's Gameforge that makes these changes. I don't think this is a bad update. Yes, it was nice to reach level 20 and add those bonusses and change them but the fact is, this got abused by…
  • Xerosen -

Replied to the thread The Diary Page 3.

• Xerosen -

Posted the thread The Diary Page 3.

Thread
    Im lvl 40 and i have the quest ' the pages of the secret book ' but when i press Uriel the mission is not there?? pls help
  • Crumpet -

Liked Zazorah’s post in the thread 17.3.

Like (Post)
    Guys, stop barking at the GM's . They don't make these decisions , it's Gameforge that makes these changes. I don't think this is a bad update. Yes, it was nice to reach level 20 and add those bonusses and change them but the fact is, this got abused by…
  • Zazorah -

Replied to the thread 17.3.

• IlDecio -

Replied to a comment by ADCarry on IlDecio’s wall.

Wall Reply
    too low
  • IlDecio -

Wrote a comment on IlDecio’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Too low
  • RabbitRun -

Liked SiinSoon’s post in the thread 17.3.

Like (Post)
    I can't believe this... First this p2w update and removing any possibility of free to players to get decent gear with the adders/changers, this is so typical of Metin2 and GF - No, let me rephrase, this is the definition of what GF stands for and they…