Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tips for my pvm Weapon Sura

PVP QILIN ROYAL SASH 19 8 AVG

Squirtle

WTB FMS OVER 45 AVG PERFECT ONYX TEAR NECK+9 FULL

Squirtle

WTB +9 BS (10 HH) OR TRITON (10HH)

uLgotaruM

Exp event

skilgannon

Recent Activities

• Gakuen -

Posted the thread Tips for my pvm Weapon Sura.

Thread
    Hey all, currently i have a PVM dedicated weapon sura in Jinno. (Global EU) lvl 53, M3 Ench. Blade, M3. Ench. Armour, 17 Fear, 1 Dragon swirl 71 VIT, 90 INT, 9 STR, 3 DEX I need tips on a couple things: 1. Finding items, i've farmed up some yang but it…
  • Squirtle -

Replied to the thread PVP QILIN ROYAL SASH 19 8 AVG.

Min. i accept for sash is 6 won dont pm me for less ty
  • Squirtle -

Replied to the thread WTB FMS OVER 45 AVG PERFECT ONYX TEAR NECK+9 FULL.

fms done :thumbsup: still looking for perfect onyx/sapphire and tear neck+9 full
  • uLgotaruM -

Replied to the thread WTB +9 BS (10 HH) OR TRITON (10HH).

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Exp event.

I said that monday i would look into it with Gfinder, and we did, i've also said that there would be another event to compensate and that we would post the dates when we have them so, topic closed, to prevent flooding the premises from all the crying of…
  • ChaosKhorne -

At least we got a reply, but honestly many people prepared for this exp event with full costume set for exp bonus from Item shop=€ and the answer is wednesday, not monday as Noskilgannon said that we would get some kind of information about this, still…
  • ChaosKhorne -

Quote from Birdy: “Quote from Gfinder: “ill activate another event next week ” Its so funny how you Guys care (not). You are just acting like nothing happened, everyone was expecting the Exp Event, and almost 1 week after the Event should've been…
  • Birdy -

Quote from Gfinder: “ill activate another event next week ” Its so funny how you Guys care (not). You are just acting like nothing happened, everyone was expecting the Exp Event, and almost 1 week after the Event should've been the only thing you say…