Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Inventory Expansion, Storage Chest

Estimated price for this Items

Goedkopezooi

the prize did not come

skilgannon

Dont have the start box

skilgannon

which event for WC win of france

Devorra

Recent Activities

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread Inventory Expansion, Storage Chest.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start:22.07.2018 00:00 End: 22.07.2018 23:59 SALE icon_metin2_it_335c9ec604cc4f8fd0683dff85274d9e.png Storage Chest 13 10 icon_metin2_it_335c9ec604cc4f8fd0683dff85274d9e.png…
  • Goedkopezooi -

Replied to the thread Estimated price for this Items.

First ee: 4 won Falcon: 10-11 won Gold Neck: 9 won Second ee:5-6 won PS: 9-10 won WGB: 5 won. My opinion.
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread the prize did not come.

please wait for the ticket to be answered by the coma topic closed skilgannon
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Dont have the start box.

• GoshKata -

Thanks man. But nothing can compensate 1 and a half month of reading skill book. When the metin2 crew don't want to help me I'll play like it used to be. I'll buy some EXP rings and level up. :D
  • noha02 -

Liked CryoBunny’s post in the thread World championship finals!.

Like (Post)
    Since you've guessed the winner and the 1st place of the championship, prizes are going to be BIG! On Saturday, 21.07, starting at 18:00 and continuing until 24:00, there will be 3 events running at the same time: Fishing Jigsaw event! +15% item…
  • Gin -

Quote from GoshKata: “... Yeah I can level up in a day. But the thing is that I've invested a lot of time for this char. My Aura is M8. => I've read around 40+ skill books => I've given around 140kk/160kk nowadays. I've completed every mission till…
  • GoshKata -

... Yeah I can level up in a day. But the thing is that I've invested a lot of time for this char. My Aura is M8. => I've read around 40+ skill books => I've given around 140kk/160kk nowadays. I've completed every mission till 35lv except Elemental…