Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players!

Start: 20.07.2018 00:00
    End: 20.07.2018 23:59

SALE
    Dragon Mark Package - 49 DC

This is not a "Real chest", player will get one(or two) of the DM-items directly in the item shop storekeeper after purchasing the package!
    Contents of the chest:

Concentrated Reading 1
    Protein Snack 2
    Blessing Scroll 1
    Dragon God Attack 2
    Magic Iron Ore 1
    Dragon God Defense 2
    Dragon God Life 2
    Magic Copper Ore 1
    Critical Strike 2
    Piercing Strike 2
    Dragon God Intelligence 2

your metin2 team
  • New

Dear players,

Start: 16.07.2018 14:00
    End: 19.07.2018 14:00

The Wheel of Destiny is making a return to the item shop!
    It’s all go in Metin2 – test your luck and seize your chance to win today:
    Tons of great prizes are waiting! Spin the fabled wheel and find out what Fortuna has in store for you – if lady luck is smiling, you might even land one of the fabulous jackpot prizes!

The Wheel of Destiny has an extra challenge in store: by collecting keys, you can unlock all three levels and enjoy even better items from Fortuna’s graces!

Note: JavaScript must be activated in order to be able to use the wheel. You can do this in your browser settings.

May fortune favour you!
    The Metin2 Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

the prize did not come

kurtyusuf4501

PVP SHIELDS

trenb

Daggers

trenb

Orc hood

trenb

SB+9 20 orcs 15 wind 3 more

Recent Activities

• kurtyusuf4501 -

Replied to the thread the prize did not come.

Replied to the thread the prize did not come.

not all of the prizes came in the task completion competition. i am MaviSavasci. Server Elvedin 1. week 10xWhelp Box (did not came) 10x Power Chest (did not came) 1x Wind Shoes+ (did not came) 1x Rufus Seal (did not came) 2. week 10xWhelp Box …
  • kurtyusuf4501 -

Posted the thread the prize did not come.

Thread
    <p></p><div>not all of the prizes came in the task completion competition. i am MaviSavasci. Server Elvedin<br></div><p> <a…
  • trenb -

Replied to the thread PVP SHIELDS.

• trenb -

Replied to the thread Daggers.

• trenb -

Replied to the thread Orc hood.

• CostyZ -

Posted the thread SB+9 20 orcs 15 wind 3 more.

Thread
    Hello, I am selling Silver Bracelet +9 20 orcs, 15 wind, 3 abs HP, 30 SP, 6 Devil Start price 500kk No buy now.
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Wisdom Bundle.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 21.07.2018 00:00 End: 21.07.2018 23:59 SALE Wisdom Bundle for 699 DC Contents: 20 Exorcism Scrolls + 15 Concentrated Reading your metin2 team
  • gustas10 -

Liked CryoBunny’s post in the thread World championship finals!.

Like (Post)
    Since you've guessed the winner and the 1st place of the championship, prizes are going to be BIG! On Saturday, 21.07, starting at 18:00 and continuing until 24:00, there will be 3 events running at the same time: Fishing Jigsaw event! +15% item…
  • Xazo -

Posted the thread Emerald earings +9.

Thread
    Can i have an estimation of my emerald earings +9 pls Emerald earings+9 20 devil 20 mystics 6 movement speed 10 animals 3 Resi bleeding Thank’s