Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DT FLOOR 7 hunt

bl1nk

Spin the Wheel to Win!

AQUARIUM BLADES, GOLD THREAD SHOES

lolo92

LOW LV PVM ITEMS

bossandu123

DPA+9

Recent Activities

• Cybertogeno -

Liked Testreg’s post in the thread DT FLOOR 7 hunt.

Like (Post)
    They don't drop stones in DT but the books and soul stones drop more or less normal I think :D And I don't really pay attention to the other random stuff that drops from them so I can't really tell anything about that...
  • Cybertogeno -

Liked Testreg’s post in the thread DT FLOOR 7 hunt.

Like (Post)
    Try making alchemy - not too hard to make and kinda easy to sell :D At your lvl catacombs might drop shards good enough but idk.
  • Cybertogeno -

Liked bl1nk’s post in the thread DT FLOOR 7 hunt.

Like (Post)
    Most worth thing to make money is alchemy. To hunt metins is good for you but not for business to make good profit. Lvl 75 is best for catacombs to make shards. Go there, bring as much as possible chars there( u need 1 more for sure to be useful hunt.…
  • bl1nk -

Replied to the thread DT FLOOR 7 hunt.

Most worth thing to make money is alchemy. To hunt metins is good for you but not for business to make good profit. Lvl 75 is best for catacombs to make shards. Go there, bring as much as possible chars there( u need 1 more for sure to be useful hunt.…
  • Testreg -

Try making alchemy - not too hard to make and kinda easy to sell :D At your lvl catacombs might drop shards good enough but idk.
  • CryoBunny -

Posted the thread Spin the Wheel to Win!.

Thread
    forum_wheel_of_destiny.png
    Dear players, Start: 13.08.2018 14:00 End: 16.08.2018 14:00 The Wheel of Destiny is making a return to the item shop! It’s all go in Metin2 – test your luck and seize your chance to win today: Tons of great prizes are…
  • Cybertogeno -

Also looking for hunting spots besides floor 7 for a body war and sura wep both lv 75 (we also have buffers). Both chars have almost G skills. :buddy: G2 is right now too expensive for us and need something to get some nice money untill buying good eq. But…
  • Testreg -

They don't drop stones in DT but the books and soul stones drop more or less normal I think :D And I don't really pay attention to the other random stuff that drops from them so I can't really tell anything about that...
  • Cybertogeno -

Posted the thread DT FLOOR 7 hunt.

Thread
    Is anyone hunting in DT floor 7 (at metins lv 70) and can confirm if they drop as those in fireland ? Last time (few years back) it was kinda broken the drop in floor 7. Anyone hunting on Universalis ? Any feedback please ? :sniper: :love:
  • lolo92 -

Replied to the thread AQUARIUM BLADES, GOLD THREAD SHOES.

Quote from lolo92: “1xAqua blade-20 exp, 10 avoid arrows 2xAqua blade-20 orcs, 2k HP GTS+9 (10% wind res), 6 bel def, 20 double drop yang (no other bns) ” Blades has 24 days remaining