Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

25% on Storage Chest

Game fail to Download

skilgannon

Moonstone,Legendary Ruby Matt Perfect and more... ch1 map1 Guardian

Monster Hunter Book and Drill Book

Dotagod9029

Storekeeper

balckcat

Recent Activities

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread 25% on Storage Chest.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 24.03.2019 00:00 End: 24.03.2019 23:59 DISCOUNT icon_metin2_it_335c9ec604cc4f8fd0683dff85274d9e.png Storage Chest (30D) 45 34
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Game fail to Download.

Just need to leave it for a while and it will eventually complete
  • Dotagod9029 -

Posted the thread Moonstone,Legendary Ruby Matt Perfect and more... ch1 map1 Guardian.

Thread
    I have from now on Dayli for Sell for u (till all is gone) Moonstones for 4,29Won Cords 7kk Mithril 6kk Titan Shields+0 9,5kk Drill Book 1,2Won Legendary Ruby Matt Perfect Avg,Avg Resist and Attack 11Won Bsa+9 Clean 1Won Fruit of Gods 45kk Kyanite…
  • shadow85 -

Posted the thread Game fail to Download.

Thread
    From last update my game doesnt load anymore to 100% , only 99% and after i reieve the mesage that game failed to download. I use Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
  • Dotagod9029 -

Replied to the thread Monster Hunter Book and Drill Book.

Monster Hunter Book is Sold, can be Closed
  • Dotagod9029 -

Replied to the thread Monster Hunter Book and Drill Book.

New to the List Insanely Rare First Key Ever on the Entire Metin2 World ( I HAVE A KELPIE KEY FOR SELL)
  • Dotagod9029 -

Posted the thread Monster Hunter Book and Drill Book.

Thread
    I am Selling Monster Hunter Book and Drill Book feel free to Offer here or ingame under (SellVK) Jinno
  • balckcat -

Replied to the thread Storekeeper.

u have to buy a storage chest from IS and u will be able to can see your items.
  • bl1nk -

Replied to the thread WGB+9.

Clean one sold Full one-Price:18 won Taking offers
  • Testreg -

Replied to the thread CheatBlocker & Last update.

I haven't had a single kick since the update but i haven't made a single shop since then either so can't really tell but so far no problebs with cheat blocket (yet) And about the chat commands - I know some commands may have been removed because they…