Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any news about Hydra run??

RabbitRun

Enjoy!

Lik3Fr4sH

Poison+9 40avg+ ofcourse

DPA+9

Odilo

Devil Catacomb Elvedin

skilgannon

Recent Activities

• RabbitRun -

Replied to the thread Any news about Hydra run??.

They opened this run on live servers because they didn't expect it would take this long to have the run completed (I don't know what country completed it but w/e). Also I don't know why this wasn't announced here. Tbh it made the new servers worthless.…
  • Lik3Fr4sH -

Replied to the thread General Enjoy!.

Hey guys, Glad ye had the opportunity, to try the new dungeon. Question for the GM's/Gameforge though.. Elvedin - New server with exclusive content. We joined for the opportunity, to be the first to kill the Hydra boss. You've now removed this? Is…
  • gustas10 -

Posted the thread Poison+9 40avg+ ofcourse.

Thread
    Hello, am looking to buy a poison sword+9 40avg+
  • Odilo -

Replied to the thread DPA+9.

• bl1nk -

Liked Lik3Fr4sH’s post in the thread Any news about Hydra run??.

Like (Post)
    Thank you GameForge for implementing on the main server "Universalis" too. board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…6b46adb3772600de0616a46e3
  • Shanez -

It's here already, did one yesterday evening ^^
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Devil Catacomb Elvedin.

All those issues regarding quests that can't be done due to new level limitations have been reported and we are waiting for whatever fix they decide
  • Xazo -

Replied to the thread ~ Light / Wind / Tali / PVM EQ From Xazo ~.

Quote from Xazo: “Quote from Xazo: “Hi i'm selling those pvm Item : 1 - Ebony Bracelet +6 15% Light 20% Devil 1500 Hp 10% Animals 5% Rob SP buy now 15w 2- Heaven Tear Bracelet +9 1500 HP 10% Wind 10% Devil 10% Absorb HP 6%Orc buy now 15w 3 - Heaven…
  • errons -

Replied to the thread DPA+9.