Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

sPain Selling List

iHacK HS

Cant connect to new server anymore - Channel status marked as Unknown

Looking to buy 1 DR Voucher (1000) for 1200kk / 12 won

kennyshop

Whoever post lasts wins !!!

MrSheridan

Talisman from+1 to +2 etc

Nemesi

Recent Activities

• iHacK HS -

Replied to the thread sPain Selling List.

Quote from iHacK HS: “Quote from iHacK HS: “Quote from iHacK HS: “Update Helmets Sura LvL 100 DmG +9 8 Blood , 8 Poisen , 6 Light , 6 Devil ... +45 Won , no offers LvL 100 DmG +9 15 Light Res., 15% Arrows avoid., 3 Poisen, 10 Fireresistence ... +45 Won ,…
  • Shortly after todays metin spawn on map2 ch1 i got a disconnect and couldnt connect to the server any longer. Every channel status is marked as unknown and trying to connect it stays at "Please wait while you get connected to the server". Connecting to…
  • kennyshop -

Replied to the thread Looking to buy 1 DR Voucher (1000) for 1200kk / 12 won.

• MrSheridan -

Replied to the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.

I sealed edo tensei inside my brain and set it to go off after 4 sec of the episode so I'm good to go but still the rest of the episode might as well be recaps or flashbacks from last season
  • Nemesi -

Replied to the thread Talisman from+1 to +2 etc.

because i heard from some players is like 5%, but it is pointless in this case.. +1 30% and +2 is 31%? :thumbdown: :wacko:
  • Testreg -

SrMeridian get beaten by the new villain in 3 secons and the whole episode consists of recaps or previous episodes
  • RabbitRun -

Replied to the thread Talisman from+1 to +2 etc.

I think from +1 on it scales 1% each up. I do notice a slight difference between +1 and 4. Not sure about +5 or higher as I don't up them any further. The fail rate is hilarious
  • MrSheridan -

my sharingan allows me to see your true names, TregEst. In next episode: How strong is MS Sheridan?
  • kennyshop -

Posted the thread Looking to buy 1 DR Voucher (1000) for 1200kk / 12 won.

Thread
    Hey as title says i am looking to buy 1X 1000 dr voucher! PM me in-game KennySS or KennyShop
  • Nemesi -

Posted the thread Talisman from+1 to +2 etc.

Thread
    Good afternoon guys, From+0 to +1 talismans gives like +30% (vs correct monsters) Is there someone that knows the difference (%) in dmg between talisman +1 and +2 and so on?