Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pvp Bettle Sword +9

tedysura

Scroll of Correction 30%

GRUDGE SWORD +9 47 AVG FULL +4 / GREAT SSB+9!

Nemesi

PVP BOW+9 LV90

Dragon scroll in Comet(temp) server

six

Recent Activities

• tedysura -

Replied to the thread Pvp Bettle Sword +9.

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread Scroll of Correction 30%.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 11.12.2018 00:00 End: 11.12.2018 23:59 Discount icon_metin2_it_19b356560388646b1288159853edfc12.png Scroll of Correction 49 34 your metin2 team
  • tedysura -

Replied to the thread Pvp Bettle Sword +9.

• Nemesi -

Replied to the thread GRUDGE SWORD +9 47 AVG FULL +4 / GREAT SSB+9!.

Quote from ChaosKhorne: “Hi price? ” **** you bro! ahahahah
  • Chrysippus -

Posted the thread PVP BOW+9 LV90.

Thread
    Buying a lvl 90 pvp bow+9 full pm me here or in inbox if u sell one to discuss further details. :missilelauncher:
  • six -

Replied to the thread Dragon scroll in Comet(temp) server.

I tried everything in one minute, my silver bracelet went to +8 2 times... both failed with blessing scroll but then i tried with dragon scrolls and faild till +3... so something is wrong right? maybe fix something? isn't that supposed to give + 10% …
  • RabbitRun -

There's no telling to guess upgrade success. The upgrade system is complex and is changing all the time. Every day, every hour and even the place being has different rates. Why do I 2 click zodiac blade to +8 and 1 to +9? 1 click fireshoes to +8? 1…
  • Motorhead -

Liked FindAnger’s post in the thread Dragon scroll in Comet(temp) server.

Like (Post)
    Don't talk all that nonsense, there is just a small chance of success and dragon scrolls are garbage.
  • FindAnger -

Don't talk all that nonsense, there is just a small chance of success and dragon scrolls are garbage.
  • Nexus -

Might be just rng, if yes, then no reason to argue here after we reached this conclusion, let's assume it's not so ... if you fail low level items that much there might be a pattern. Silver Brac or EEs dont have that much of a fail rate, and if u fail…