Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Starting from zero, and progress ^_^

OneTwoFour

6 AND 7 BONUS?

SmokingZz

Concentrated Reading

Looking for HTB+9 15 fireResis , lv 100 warrior helm+8 clean or bonuses, any warrior helm 15 fire resis

Goedkopezooi

Buy dha+9

Ultimatrax

Recent Activities

• OneTwoFour -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Brubru <3 I wont forget you my friend, i hope u dont too ^^ Today my friend Brubru gave up on playing metin2 , a friend i talked every day in the game, and shared our progress together. ;( I hope you comeback friend, im here waiting for you…
  • SmokingZz -

Replied to the thread 6 AND 7 BONUS?.

bigger problem is they add stuff like this or alchy but no new content like maps or bosses...(so no reason for inactive to come back)
  • OneTwoFour -

Liked Brubru’s post in the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Like (Post)
    I agree with Xazo and six. Getting a mount is really hard now, the other option is to get a Lvl 35 horse. Find a way to become rich (mining ?). Save money for a FMS+9 and items with HP bonuses. Marry your buff with your main character. Maybe destroy as…
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Concentrated Reading.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 19.04.2019 00:00 End: 19.04.2019 23:59 SALE icon_metin2_it_e292954c64b39f2dac631617e0e17919.pngConcentrated Reading 49 your metin2 team
  • Brubru -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

I agree with Xazo and six. Getting a mount is really hard now, the other option is to get a Lvl 35 horse. Find a way to become rich (mining ?). Save money for a FMS+9 and items with HP bonuses. Marry your buff with your main character. Maybe destroy as…
  • DraxCrow -

i playd the game so long but now a start to wonder? 7 bonus and stone and shop stuff and sacha and more what have be come of this game 7 bonus and you need to change the bonus difrent map the end is near wee dont want this stuff
  • Brubru -

Now follows OneTwoFour.

Follow
  • TELEFUNKEN -

• skilgannon -

you will have to wait untill the update goes live to see
  • six -