Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

GPA+9 54lvl

angelstore1

Help , cheatblocker is not allowing me to open metin

skilgannon

Mysterious Chest

PET

Totosai

BMS +7,

TELEFUNKEN

Recent Activities

• angelstore1 -

Replied to the thread GPA+9 54lvl.

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Help , cheatblocker is not allowing me to open metin.

The error source is actually the euristic analysis of your antivirus, yes pretty ironic that you still don't see that
  • Goedkopezooi -

Liked Testreg’s post in the thread CheatBlocker & Last update.

Like (Post)
    I haven't had a single kick since the update but i haven't made a single shop since then either so can't really tell but so far no problebs with cheat blocket (yet) And about the chat commands - I know some commands may have been removed because they…
  • Goedkopezooi -

Liked cifoks’s post in the thread CheatBlocker & Last update.

Like (Post)
    got same problems everyday i have to open shop like 5 times and chars that i keep afk for rank or whatever keep closing too
  • Lamstat -

Replied to the thread Help , cheatblocker is not allowing me to open metin.

Quote from Testreg: “It's kind of off topic but I still had the urge to post this -.- Quote from Lamstat: “False positive or not, I just whitelisted a Trojan on my PCs. ” Do you even understand what false positive means? Quote from some dude on…
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Mysterious Chest.

Thread
    Dear players! Start: 25.03.2019 00:00 End: 25.03.2019 23:59 Sale icon_metin2_it_d412e6b0130506c04be5be7eb3657a3f.png Mysterious Chest 35 your metin2 team
  • Totosai -

Replied to the thread PET.

• TELEFUNKEN -

Replied to the thread BMS +7,.

• cifoks -

Replied to the thread CheatBlocker & Last update.

got same problems everyday i have to open shop like 5 times and chars that i keep afk for rank or whatever keep closing too
  • broken12 -

Replied to the thread GPA+9 54lvl.