Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear Community,

It’s time to join forces and explore the world together – we’re merging the servers and bringing Metin2’s players even closer. Meet new allies and discover fresh rivals!

The server merge takes place on 15/11/2018.
    Servers Universalis and Elvedin are being merged together.

Please note: We have completely optimised the server merge process, making it faster and easier than before. After the merge maintenance, you can decide for yourself when you want to proceed with your merge. As soon as you log in the first time, you’ll automatically be placed in the queue to be merged. It may take a couple of hours for the process to finish, depending on the amount of player traffic.

Of course, this has resulted in a number of fundamental changes. Please read the FAQ in advance to prepare yourself properly for the merge. The most important details are summarised below:

[*] Characters: No characters will be deleted. All the characters belonging to an account will be transferred.…
  • New

Dear players!

Start: 11.11.2018 00:00
    End: 11.11.2018 23:59

Discount
    Pet Book Chest 129 97
    Transport Box 79 59
    Protein Snack 19 15
    Pet Reverti 79 67
    Pet Revertus 59 50

Sale
    Growing Pet Package 39

Package may contain:
    Monkey Egg Spider Egg Razador's Egg Nemere's Egg Blue Dragon Egg Red Dragon Egg Mini Azrael's Egg Fat Mini Executor Egg Baby Baashido's Egg Hydra’s egg

your metin2 team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The new merge of 15.11.2018

Nagla :)

Server Merges – Quicker and Easier Than Ever!

CryoBunny

A list of Items!

Nemesi

LPA+4 1.5k HP for HP item

skilgannon

Whoever post lasts wins !!!

Testreg

Recent Activities

• Nagla :) -

Replied to the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

3 channels ? uh the game s gonna be crowded :D
  • Saddler -

But the pets will reset the days without teleport box or gf just recommends because server can close for around 1-3 days? Another question will the guildlands get deleted?? Regards.
  • Testreg -

At first I didn't really want to believe it but now with the last two updates I'm really thinking they deliberately want to kill this game off but are too afraid to bluntly shut down the servers so they are just slowly making everybody quit and then will…
  • bl1nk -

Liked Penetration’s post in the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

Like (Post)
    Well i have 8 pets that i keep alive, who will pay me the 8 Transport boxes? Also i think there is mistake with the channels after merge, there will be 3 channels after merge?
  • Chrysippus -

This is totally emberassing... 3channels?In my 10 years of playing the game i have never been more disappointed in the game till now
  • SulejMan -

guys lets all sing Killing me softly with this MERGE
  • cifoks -

hahahaha every new thing makes me laugh now hahah this game isnt a game anymore but a joke sadly... better that they just close everything and give up with ruining players gameplay :D Webzen you are a joke and Gameforge aint innocent either.
  • skilgannon -

Quote from Testreg: “Lets hope that's another mistake in the FAQ ” Sadly it isn't
  • Testreg -

Lets hope that's another mistake in the FAQ
  • NunoSilva -

"Now we have more players on this server what should we do? Delete half the channels.". I can't understand your logics. I hope this is temporarly necessary for the merge, otherwise this is not very smart.