Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players!

Start: 20.07.2018 00:00
    End: 20.07.2018 23:59

SALE
    Dragon Mark Package - 49 DC

This is not a "Real chest", player will get one(or two) of the DM-items directly in the item shop storekeeper after purchasing the package!
    Contents of the chest:

Concentrated Reading 1
    Protein Snack 2
    Blessing Scroll 1
    Dragon God Attack 2
    Magic Iron Ore 1
    Dragon God Defense 2
    Dragon God Life 2
    Magic Copper Ore 1
    Critical Strike 2
    Piercing Strike 2
    Dragon God Intelligence 2

your metin2 team
  • New

Dear players,

Start: 16.07.2018 14:00
    End: 19.07.2018 14:00

The Wheel of Destiny is making a return to the item shop!
    It’s all go in Metin2 – test your luck and seize your chance to win today:
    Tons of great prizes are waiting! Spin the fabled wheel and find out what Fortuna has in store for you – if lady luck is smiling, you might even land one of the fabulous jackpot prizes!

The Wheel of Destiny has an extra challenge in store: by collecting keys, you can unlock all three levels and enjoy even better items from Fortuna’s graces!

Note: JavaScript must be activated in order to be able to use the wheel. You can do this in your browser settings.

May fortune favour you!
    The Metin2 Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Elvedin upcoming events discussion

Gin

Metin2 Installation Issue "Error during the torent-update"

Gin

Error while connecting to the server

Gin

DGA+9 FULL - PVM SHOES - WGE+9 PVP

marcrizkallah

the prize did not come

kurtyusuf4501

Recent Activities

• SuZyLiNg -

Liked CryoBunny’s post in the thread World championship finals!.

Like (Post)
    Since you've guessed the winner and the 1st place of the championship, prizes are going to be BIG! On Saturday, 21.07, starting at 18:00 and continuing until 24:00, there will be 3 events running at the same time: Fishing Jigsaw event! +15% item…
  • Florinino -

Posted the thread Elvedin upcoming events discussion.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I have some questions for who knows more about the upcoming events. Who knows what means Soul Event and Superstone ? Have these events been in the past ? For the other ones I belive we simply have drop for those items.... Cheers,
  • Gin -

Liked amigosan’s post in the thread Chunjo Map1 (Joan) Alchemists.

Like (Post)
    we still need in Chunjo the following alchemists: 1. silver 2. gold 3. amethyst 4. crystal 5. sapphire 6. garnet 7. tourmaline
  • Gin -

Replied to the thread Metin2 Installation Issue "Error during the torent-update".

Make sure if the patcher using internet From the task manager and the file size still 1.8 gb from 24h? Always the patcher updating in 99.0 But sometimes you will have some problems
  • Gin -

Replied to the thread Error while connecting to the server.

make sure you update the game to last ver I prefer playing normal . Cuase steam have a lot of problems
  • Gin -

Now follows HZZA3.

Follow
  • Dooddoon -

Posted the thread Metin2 Installation Issue "Error during the torent-update".

Thread
    Hi After downloading metin2 client on en.metin2.gameforge.com/main/download and i installed it, metin2 icon appeared in the desktop. i clicked metin2 icon to continue installation 24 hours later total progress stays 99.0%. my internet download speed…
  • Blogger -

Liked CryoBunny’s post in the thread World championship finals!.

Like (Post)
    And the last round is upon us! Who will win the final prize? Yours, Metin 2 team.
  • marcrizkallah -

Replied to the thread DGA+9 FULL - PVM SHOES - WGE+9 PVP.