Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear Community,

At the end of last year, we were giving you a preview of what you can expect in 2017. Balancing and server merges were the two major subjects.

A lot has happened since. We had a very successful Steam launch, opened new servers, and tackled the balancing issue, a very complex matter requiring a lot of work. We’d like to thank you all for your feedback during the beta phase, and hope that you will continue to support us so we can deliver a new and better Metin2 experience that everyone can enjoy.

But you’ve also frequently asked us about the server merges. Some even wondered if they will still happen. That’s why we want to give you a status update.
    You can rest assured, the server merges will still happen. It took a lot of effort to plan, test, and prepare everything, but we will finally begin with the merges in France on Tuesday the 19th of September, and once that’s done we will start working on making it happen in the other communities as soon as possible.

Please…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Exorcism Scrolls

TheRealDesty

LAGS AND PROBLEMS WITH METIN2 UK

PVP NOOB EQ

BUY POISON+9 45 AVG 30WON (SOL)

Golden Ball & Magic Iron ore

Solverson

Recent Activities

• TheRealDesty -

Replied to the thread Exorcism Scrolls.

• Yog-Sothoth -

Posted the thread LAGS AND PROBLEMS WITH METIN2 UK.

Thread
    1.Optimization as i start this game 10 years ago i saw many problems with this... mostly bcuz of not tested upds... but last day killing my patience. Lags and disappearing mobs. at PC like mine is a joke... i got not so big problems at any other games…
  • Yog-Sothoth -

Posted the thread PVP NOOB EQ.

Thread
    BUY EE+9 3-4 def 10-15% SWORD 2HANDED DAGGER CLAW DEF HTN+9 3x DEF 10-15 SWORD 2HANDED DAGGER DEF 1.5-2k HP
  • sunlove -

Posted the thread BUY POISON+9 45 AVG 30WON (SOL).

Thread
    BUY POISON+9 45 AVG 30WON (SOL)
  • Solverson -

Replied to the thread Golden Ball & Magic Iron ore.

• Examplle -

Posted the thread Examplle Buying List.

Thread
    Aloha, I looking fór this items. 1) Salvation Fan +9 clean 2) legendary Jade ABS HP And max HP
  • Cobraa -

Replied to the thread HTB+9 20devil 10lightning 10abs hp 500hp.

Adding: EE+9 20dev 10 arrow Fear+8 20devil 10 abs sp.
  • BlooPrint -

Replied to the thread Handling V2.

I have 13% health abs and 106% health regen so idk, maybe I need some block, but the buff should be enough for that
  • LaMe -

Wrote a comment on LaMe’s wall.

Wall Comment
    IG: LaMe
    GLOBAL EU *NEW*
    YELLOW KINGDOM