Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Who Posts Next?

• rileui271
  • Huny

Huny

Date or Next Nr.2#

• >>ich-bins<<
  • Huny

Huny

PC Raza

sunlove

Starting from zero, and progress ^_^

OneTwoFour

Important suggestions for metin2

Huny

Recent Activities

• Huny -

Replied to the thread Who Posts Next?.

• Huny -

Replied to the thread Date or Next Nr.2#.

• sunlove -

Replied to the thread PC Raza.

• OneTwoFour -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Yo Im selling: - Heaven's Tear Earrings +8 Clean - 6 Piece of Gems - 4 Poly Marbles - 7 White Gold Refineds - 12 Snake Tails - 12 Scorpion Tails - 10 Fish Bones - 10 Spider Webs - 4 Piece of Broken Armor - 6 Scorpion Needle - 12 Amulet Orc + - 4…
  • Huny -

Liked virtualdeath’s post in the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Like (Post)
    Suggestion to the UK community : - Send emails directly to GameForge to add new members to the team, we see that Skil works "alone"; - The kingdoms have like 70% in Jinno and the others 30%, we could move chunjo and shinsoo into one; - Benefits with only…
  • Huny -

Replied to the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Quote from virtualdeath: “Suggestion to the UK community : - Send emails directly to GameForge to add new members to the team, we see that Skil works "alone"; ” The applications are open, I guess there are no people willing to apply. Or those who do,…
  • Huny -

Replied to the thread Kiss, Hug, Pass.

Quote from cifoks: “pas ” WOW! Rude! You hurting my feelings! :twitch: ;( :byecry:
  • Testreg -

Replied to the thread Kiss, Hug, Pass.

• bl1nk -

Liked LostManiac’s post in the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Huny: “What does me enjoying or not the game has to do with the game bringing money in their pockets? And I don't say it as being a bad thing. I find it absolutely normal. What I meant to point out it was just that making money will always…
  • virtualdeath -

Replied to the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Suggestion to the UK community : - Send emails directly to GameForge to add new members to the team, we see that Skil works "alone"; - The kingdoms have like 70% in Jinno and the others 30%, we could move chunjo and shinsoo into one; - Benefits with only…