Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players,

Start: 19.11.2018 14:00
    End: 22.11.2018 14:00

The Wheel of Destiny is making a return to the item shop!
    It’s all go in Metin2 – test your luck and seize your chance to win today:
    Tons of great prizes are waiting! Spin the fabled wheel and find out what Fortuna has in store for you – if lady luck is smiling, you might even land one of the fabulous jackpot prizes!

The Wheel of Destiny has an extra challenge in store: by collecting keys, you can unlock all three levels and enjoy even better items from Fortuna’s graces!

Note: JavaScript must be activated in order to be able to use the wheel. You can do this in your browser settings.

May fortune favour you!
    The Metin2 Team
  • New

Hello

To sweeten our server maintenance time, we decided to post a little riddle on server maintenance days.
    The riddle will be published on the day of the server maintenance
    between 08:00 CET and 09:00 CET and you have until 13:00 CET am to solve this.

Find the solution and send it via e-mail to Baubie@metin2.de
    5 players will be chosen per server. Each of them will receive a non-tradable blessing scroll as a reward.

You have to be aware of this to have a winning chance
    - your account is not blocked
    - You found the right solution? Then you have to send it via mail to [baubie@metin2.de]
    - The mail must be sent on the same day of the server maintenance (only to 13:00 CET)
    - The subject of the mail has to be "maintenance + servername"

The content of the message must be:
    character name
    solution

Should somebody be drawn who does not meet these criteria, we will draw once again until we have 5 winners per server.
    If there aren't enough correct submissions for a server, there will be…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Trade my light tali+1 pvp for pvm

Some items

Nemesi

Buying "Monster Hunter Book" pet book.

Events

RabbitRun

Wheel of Destiny

Recent Activities

• SmokingZz -

Posted the thread Trade my light tali+1 pvp for pvm.

Thread
    Hey ! Lightning Talisman+1: 10% resistance to Half Humans 4% two-handed defence break 20% fall resistance 20% strong vs desert monsters 4% defence Trade this tali vs light tali+1 full pvm or vs light tali+1 5bad + yang ! Write me a privat message…
  • Devorra -

Liked sunlove’s post in the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

Like (Post)
    They simply wants to destroy UK server....
  • Nemesi -

Replied to the thread Some items.

trade fearmask for godsend +8 10 abs sp 10 orcs 15 wind?
  • tedysura -

Posted the thread Buying "Monster Hunter Book" pet book..

Thread
    - Buying Monster Hunter Book (strong agains monsters) pet book Pm me! ^^
  • Odilo -

• RabbitRun -

Replied to the thread Events.

I felt so disappointed when they removed socks last Christmas event. Hopefully they put them back in.
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Wheel of Destiny.

Thread
    forum_wheel_of_destiny.png
    Dear players, Start: 19.11.2018 14:00 End: 22.11.2018 14:00 The Wheel of Destiny is making a return to the item shop! It’s all go in Metin2 – test your luck and seize your chance to win today: Tons of great prizes are…
  • Reep98 -

Replied to the thread Events.

I wouldnt count on that much. If the halloween event was supposed to be good and was this bad, dunno if christmas will be any better. gotta wait to see
  • Zuzuitu -

• Odilo -

Posted the thread Some items.

Thread
    Hello I’am selling Fear mask+8 20% undead,20% devil,10%hh + hp reg and sp reg BSA(70lv)+9 1500 hp,10% Abs hp,30 attack value,6% light,15% dagger def qlin shoes+5 1500 hp,5% blackout,3 noob Pm me for offers