Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Whoever post lasts wins !!!

virtualdeath

New Dragon Wheel!

New Player

Chrysippus

Steam issues

skilgannon

Selling Rune & Poison sword

Recent Activities

• virtualdeath -

Replied to the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.

I think that if we play in only 2 kingdoms there will be more competitive playing between players. I think theres more sense 2kingdoms. What fo you guys think ?
  • virtualdeath -

Liked Chrysippus’s post in the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from virtualdeath: “This server dont have pvp, lets move all into one or two kingdoms :D ” An interesting idea :D
  • six -

we better just be all jinno because Shinsoo and Chunjo its like what ? 2 guilds? or maybe a merge with other servers or maybe im just talking already too much :censored: :censored:
  • threea -

Posted the thread New Dragon Wheel!.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_de_01fa17087132c256305f39bba3a8a0c3.jpg Spin the Dragon Wheel and with a little luck, win the Magma Dragon, the Aura Outfit and much more! (1 spin = 25 DC) Have fun, your Metin2 team
  • Chrysippus -

Quote from virtualdeath: “This server dont have pvp, lets move all into one or two kingdoms :D ” An interesting idea :D
  • Chrysippus -

Replied to the thread New Player.

Quote from Kami: “Hello guys, I started playing Metin like 10 years ago and have stopped for a long time until now. I was wondering how is the state of the game and community, shops, prices etc. I realize the enfasis on P2W as every game made these…
  • six -

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Steam issues.

Steam login was activated after yesterday's maintenance, but sadly it had to be deativated once more
  • Hiumi -

Posted the thread Selling Rune & Poison sword.

Thread
    Hello, im selling: Rune sword+2 10hh 5crit 10devil 2+ ss+4(war,sin,sura) Poison sword+8 38avg ss+4(mob death pierce) Offer here or private. Ty.
  • virtualdeath -

This server dont have pvp, lets move all into one or two kingdoms :D