Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Starting from zero, and progress ^_^

Yvanov

Who Posts Next?

• rileui271
  • Huny

Huny

Date or Next Nr.2#

• >>ich-bins<<
  • Huny

Huny

PC Raza

sunlove

Important suggestions for metin2

Huny

Recent Activities

• virtualdeath -

Liked Huny’s post in the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from virtualdeath: “Suggestion to the UK community : - Send emails directly to GameForge to add new members to the team, we see that Skil works "alone"; ” The applications are open, I guess there are no people willing to apply. Or those who do,…
  • Yvanov -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

I used to play this game in 2009, 2012, 2015/16, not sure if I should come back, this brings some nostalgia. What are the current prices for AoS, Enchanted Blade/Armor, Sura armors, refined ores? Especially Diamond, HT, Ebony and WG? Can you post a…
  • Huny -

Replied to the thread Who Posts Next?.

• Huny -

Replied to the thread Date or Next Nr.2#.

• sunlove -

Replied to the thread PC Raza.

• OneTwoFour -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Yo Im selling: - Heaven's Tear Earrings +8 Clean - 6 Piece of Gems - 4 Poly Marbles - 7 White Gold Refineds - 12 Snake Tails - 12 Scorpion Tails - 10 Fish Bones - 10 Spider Webs - 4 Piece of Broken Armor - 6 Scorpion Needle - 12 Amulet Orc + - 4…
  • Huny -

Liked virtualdeath’s post in the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Like (Post)
    Suggestion to the UK community : - Send emails directly to GameForge to add new members to the team, we see that Skil works "alone"; - The kingdoms have like 70% in Jinno and the others 30%, we could move chunjo and shinsoo into one; - Benefits with only…
  • Huny -

Replied to the thread Important suggestions for metin2.

Quote from virtualdeath: “Suggestion to the UK community : - Send emails directly to GameForge to add new members to the team, we see that Skil works "alone"; ” The applications are open, I guess there are no people willing to apply. Or those who do,…
  • Huny -

Replied to the thread Kiss, Hug, Pass.

Quote from cifoks: “pas ” WOW! Rude! You hurting my feelings! :twitch: ;( :byecry:
  • Testreg -

Replied to the thread Kiss, Hug, Pass.