Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players,

you will have noticed that our forums have been secured in a way that made them inaccessible for you since Friday night. We'd like to apologize for this inconvenience, especially since the forums are our number one method of conveying information to you. However, this was necessary to maintain a high level of security and caution.

There has been a security issue which needed to be addressed in a quick and reasonable manner which made it necessary to fully restrict access to the involved systems for the time being. Without going into too much detail: there was a - limited - entry point which was used to gather information from 2 of our forums (OGame US and OGame Origin). This entry point has been sealed immediately. It was limited exclusively to the forums mentioned before; all other forums were not affected, however, as an added layer of security we kept all other forums unavailable as well while precise and detailed checks were performed to ensure this entry point is

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sell some low lvl items

wolfday

selling list

Gaudd

Holiday Chest

infactiioN's LIST OFFER ME

Nemesi

WTB PVP STUFF and GENERAL ITEMS

Nemesi

Recent Activities

• wolfday -

Replied to the thread Sell some low lvl items.

• Gaudd -

Replied to the thread selling list.

• Penetration -

Replied to the thread selling list.

• sjasjomasan -

Liked relaxedLT’s post in the thread shaman: bell or fan?.

Like (Post)
    hello im dragon force shaman wanted to ask for pvp which are better fans or bells because now there is bell bonus on dragon shaman skills so im a bit confused on this one. thanks... ?(
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Holiday Chest.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_affe259e6b7fc10ac0c2a271d22c67d4.jpg Dear players! Start: 25.09.2018 00:00 End: 26.09.2018 23:59 Sale icon_metin2_de_0333d38b45b20bd2c5384e4619299363.png Holiday Chest 35 your metin2 team
  • Nemesi -

Replied to the thread infactiioN's LIST OFFER ME.

Anything remained? i pmed you for quilin hp+dag+claws
  • Nemesi -

Replied to the thread WTB PVP STUFF and GENERAL ITEMS.

Quote from Nemesi: “WTB - SHOES LVL 29,55 OR QUILIN SHOES WITH HP+DAGGER+CLAWS - MAGIC PLATE+9 WITH HP+DAGGER+CLAWS+ARROW (OR SIMILAR WITH AT LEAST HP+2max defence) - BSA PVP - HP+SWORD+2HAND or HP+CLAWS+DAGGER (or similar) - Ghost fang blade 10HH,
  • xxxart195 -

Posted the thread Lycan armour lv 70 +9.

Thread
    Hello I want to buy Nightshade Armour+9 with bonus or clean or +8full bonus .Pm in Game 4GloryUk or leave message here :chainsaw: .Thank you !! :thumbup: 8) :D
  • trenb -

Replied to the thread Perfect MPA for G2.

• relaxedLT -

Posted the thread shaman: bell or fan?.

Thread
    hello im dragon force shaman wanted to ask for pvp which are better fans or bells because now there is bell bonus on dragon shaman skills so im a bit confused on this one. thanks... ?(