Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear Community,

At the end of last year, we were giving you a preview of what you can expect in 2017. Balancing and server merges were the two major subjects.

A lot has happened since. We had a very successful Steam launch, opened new servers, and tackled the balancing issue, a very complex matter requiring a lot of work. We’d like to thank you all for your feedback during the beta phase, and hope that you will continue to support us so we can deliver a new and better Metin2 experience that everyone can enjoy.

But you’ve also frequently asked us about the server merges. Some even wondered if they will still happen. That’s why we want to give you a status update.
    You can rest assured, the server merges will still happen. It took a lot of effort to plan, test, and prepare everything, but we will finally begin with the merges in France on Tuesday the 19th of September, and once that’s done we will start working on making it happen in the other communities as soon as possible.

Please…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Shaman armor

Concentrated reading - leadership skills

RabbitRun

Make this game great again!

Deepu

Twitch Effection19

Effection

Alchemy Fms

Recent Activities

• Phazz -

Posted the thread Shaman armor.

Thread
    Looking for an 18 level +9 armor cant be broken as well , i dont care about bonus , can be bad bonus as well
  • RabbitRun -

Replied to the thread Concentrated reading - leadership skills.

The higher the pickaxe, the more ores you mine.
  • Phazz -

Quote from Nemesi: “Quote from Phazz: “Quote from VilleValoGreekServer: “On Mining guide from what i remember (4-5 years ago) i did not have 100% success with concentrated readings. ” as i remember it does not matter if you have M or have zero…
  • Nemesi -

Quote from Phazz: “Quote from VilleValoGreekServer: “On Mining guide from what i remember (4-5 years ago) i did not have 100% success with concentrated readings. ” as i remember it does not matter if you have M or have zero point on mining skill ,…
  • Deepu -

Replied to the thread Make this game great again!.

Hello Sir icco22 your mind plan was very good but i heard from so many players all most this game now a days depend on only on real money if u use real money you ill be king on the game top of game its not my words. now a days players are talking this…
  • Effection -

Replied to the thread Twitch Effection19.

Quote from Phazz: “gl with ur dreams XD ” Well thank you mate !!
  • Effection -

Liked Phazz’s post in the thread Twitch Effection19.

Like (Post)
    gl with ur dreams XD
  • Phazz -

Quote from VilleValoGreekServer: “On Mining guide from what i remember (4-5 years ago) i did not have 100% success with concentrated readings. ” as i remember it does not matter if you have M or have zero point on mining skill , succses rate is same
  • VilleValoGreekServer -

On Mining guide from what i remember (4-5 years ago) i did not have 100% success with concentrated readings.
  • Snuggles -

Posted the thread Alchemy Fms.

Thread
    Wondering what the price of Brilliant Ruby mixer gem and Fms +9 49 avg Thanks for any feed back =)