Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear Community,

It’s time to join forces and explore the world together – we’re merging the servers and bringing Metin2’s players even closer. Meet new allies and discover fresh rivals!

The server merge takes place on 15/11/2018.
    Servers Universalis and Elvedin are being merged together.

Please note: We have completely optimised the server merge process, making it faster and easier than before. After the merge maintenance, you can decide for yourself when you want to proceed with your merge. As soon as you log in the first time, you’ll automatically be placed in the queue to be merged. It may take a couple of hours for the process to finish, depending on the amount of player traffic.

Of course, this has resulted in a number of fundamental changes. Please read the FAQ in advance to prepare yourself properly for the merge. The most important details are summarised below:

[*] Characters: No characters will be deleted. All the characters belonging to an account will be transferred.…
  • New

Dear players!

Start: 11.11.2018 00:00
    End: 11.11.2018 23:59

Discount
    Pet Book Chest 129 97
    Transport Box 79 59
    Protein Snack 19 15
    Pet Reverti 79 67
    Pet Revertus 59 50

Sale
    Growing Pet Package 39

Package may contain:
    Monkey Egg Spider Egg Razador's Egg Nemere's Egg Blue Dragon Egg Red Dragon Egg Mini Azrael's Egg Fat Mini Executor Egg Baby Baashido's Egg Hydra’s egg

your metin2 team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The new merge of 15.11.2018

LostManiac

Abaco is in the house

Nagla :)

The marge

skilgannon

Whoever post lasts wins !!!

Nagla :)

Server Merges – Quicker and Easier Than Ever!

CryoBunny

Recent Activities

• LostManiac -

Replied to the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

What will happen to the Insignia's ticked in the Zodiac Temple Table, i've ticked more then half, will i lose that?
  • Saddler -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

Like (Post)
    There's no answer because it is written on the FAQ All guildlands removed - it's the info i have Nobody said anything about reset the age days, people are just beeing advised to feed the pets or put them in boxes to avoid them dying in case the…
  • Nagla :) -

Replied to the thread Abaco is in the house.

• Raze -

Liked Abaco’s post in the thread Abaco is in the house.

Like (Post)
    Hey Folks, Some of you saw me yesterday on Universalis Im Abaco and among other with Baubie from the German- Eventteam to have some fun and Events for and with you :) I´m glad to be here and having a nice time with you. greetings [ET]Abaco :D
  • skilgannon -

There's no answer because it is written on the FAQ All guildlands removed - it's the info i have Nobody said anything about reset the age days, people are just beeing advised to feed the pets or put them in boxes to avoid them dying in case the…
  • Saddler -

Still no answer.. will the guild lands be removed on Universalis? Will the pets reset the age days?... Thanks
  • sunlove -

• Abaco -

Posted the thread Abaco is in the house.

Thread
    Hey Folks, Some of you saw me yesterday on Universalis Im Abaco and among other with Baubie from the German- Eventteam to have some fun and Events for and with you :) I´m glad to be here and having a nice time with you. greetings [ET]Abaco :D